Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. A couple Memorial Day traditions

Flags In: http://preview.tinyurl.com/lu23gn3
Soldiers placing flags at Arlington National Cemetery.
Rolling Thunder: http://preview.tinyurl.com/ngd2tey
Bikers riding through Washington DC.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 May 2014 07:18:04 -0500, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

Flags In: http://preview.tinyurl.com/lu23gn3
Soldiers placing flags at Arlington National Cemetery.
Rolling Thunder: http://preview.tinyurl.com/ngd2tey
Bikers riding through Washington DC.

HOOAH!!

--
Army Mechanized Infantry Artillery
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

Flags In: http://preview.tinyurl.com/lu23gn3
Soldiers placing flags at Arlington National Cemetery.
Rolling Thunder: http://preview.tinyurl.com/ngd2tey
Bikers riding through Washington DC.

HOOAH!!

USN , never again ... because now I'm too old . We've started a Memorial
Day tradition up here in The 12 Acre Wood , we have a big barbecue and
invite friends and some neighbors . I have 2 pork butts in the smoker ,
been there since around 9 pm last night . Just put the tater salad in the
cooler to chill , and the baked beans will go on the smoker in a little
while .
I've wanted to do Rolling Thunder for several years now , but it just
hasn't worked out . They had the moving Wall in Memphis a few years back ,
we rode in a group to see it ... I must admit to becoming very emotional
when the people lining the route all stood at attention and saluted ...
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 May 2014 09:54:31 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

HOOAH!!

USN , never again ... because now I'm too old . We've started a Memorial
Day tradition up here in The 12 Acre Wood , we have a big barbecue and
invite friends and some neighbors . I have 2 pork butts in the smoker ,
been there since around 9 pm last night . Just put the tater salad in the
cooler to chill , and the baked beans will go on the smoker in a little
while .
I've wanted to do Rolling Thunder for several years now , but it just
hasn't worked out . They had the moving Wall in Memphis a few years back ,
we rode in a group to see it ... I must admit to becoming very emotional
when the people lining the route all stood at attention and saluted ...

Yummy I've got pork ribs ready for the smoker, I'll put them on a
little later. Recently make a couple of smoke pork butts, too.

Tried this awhile back - good stuff. Search for:

_Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese_

American Traditions spray cans C & E Woodworking 2 January 30th 07 09:11 PM
Musing about New Year's food traditions and rcw resolutions. Arch Woodturning 4 December 30th 06 08:25 PM
Legs on Family Traditions Rocking Horse Plan L-100 [email protected] Woodworking 0 December 23rd 06 06:55 PM
OT - Traditions Cliff Metalworking 32 April 21st 05 06:46 PM
Source for photo-couple/opto-couple dlnpc Electronics Repair 0 March 22nd 04 03:59 AM