Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Specialized wrench needed

At church we have a couple panic bars that stop
working, now and again. What I need is a small
wrench that's about the shape of letter F. Need
to bend a piece of metal a couple degrees, but
it's near the lock case. Vise grips or crescent
wrench hits the lock case. Need a strange tool.

Off the edge of my memory, didn't they make
right angle offset wrench for ignition systems
years ago?

I may take a small box wrench, and use a grinder
or saw to cut a notch in the end, at the correct
angle. Hmm. Might work....

--
..
Christopher A. Young