Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My PSR-S550

Hi My synthesizer has malfunctions I pressed the register part mixer button with button 1 and now the dual recording (two voices) doesn't work and and the main variation button operates when it shouldn't do plus the also auto fill in
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 May 2014 06:29:44 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Wrong group Binky . Does the title say alt.synth.repair ?

--
Snag
****in' idiots using web portals

Kfar Saba, Israel