DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My PSR-S550 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/370923-my-psr-s550.html)

[email protected] May 16th 14 07:28 AM

My PSR-S550

Hi My synthesizer has malfunctions I pressed the register part mixer button with button 1 and now the dual recording (two voices) doesn't work and and the main variation button operates when it shouldn't do plus the also auto fill in

Terry Coombs[_2_] May 16th 14 12:29 PM

My PSR-S550

wrote:
Hi My synthesizer has malfunctions I pressed the register part mixer
button with button 1 and now the dual recording (two voices) doesn't
work and and the main variation button operates when it shouldn't do
plus the also auto fill in

Wrong group Binky . Does the title say alt.synth.repair ?

--
Snag
****in' idiots using web portals

Oren[_2_] May 16th 14 05:01 PM

My PSR-S550

On Fri, 16 May 2014 06:29:44 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Wrong group Binky . Does the title say alt.synth.repair ?

--
Snag
****in' idiots using web portals
give me a rash on my ass .