Posted to alt.home.repair

Default China is 3D-Printing Tiny Houses for $5,000 Each

I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but those experiments
were in Europe and different materials were used. The 3D printed homes
in China are using a concrete mix. Very cool! ^_^

http://betabeat.com/2014/04/china-is...for-5000-each/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/olhh6b2

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:49:43 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but those experiments
were in Europe and different materials were used. The 3D printed homes
in China are using a concrete mix. Very cool! ^_^

http://betabeat.com/2014/04/china-is...for-5000-each/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/olhh6b2

TDD

3D printer for only $300?

M3D President David Jones on the company and 3D printing technology

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/varney-co/index.html#/v/3520291465001

Home page:

http://printm3d.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but
those experiments were in Europe and different
materials were used. The 3D printed homes in China are
using a concrete mix. Very cool! ^_^

http://betabeat.com/2014/04/china-is...for-5000-each/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/olhh6b2

TDD

3D printer for only $300?

M3D President David Jones on the company and 3D printing
technology

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/varney-co/index.html#/v/3520291465001

Can it print young (and frisky) girls?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 May 2014 09:00:35 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/olhh6b2

TDD

3D printer for only $300?

M3D President David Jones on the company and 3D printing
technology

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/varney-co/index.html#/v/3520291465001

Can it print young (and frisky) girls?

Maybe a bobble head doll, I'm not sure though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but those
experiments were in Europe and different materials were used. The
3D printed homes in China are using a concrete mix. Very cool!
^_^

http://betabeat.com/2014/04/china-is...for-5000-each/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/olhh6b2

TDD

3D printer for only $300?

M3D President David Jones on the company and 3D printing
technology

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/varney-co/index.html#/v/3520291465001

Can it print young (and frisky) girls?

I already have a young (and frisky) girl, she was out back chasing
squirrels a few minutes ago. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2014 01:25 PM, Oren wrote:

Maybe a bobble head doll, I'm not sure though.

If they can 3d print ears, why not a pussy?

http://lifesciences.ieee.org/article...al-3d-printing

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2014 07:01 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Arnold Ziffel posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 05/01/2014 01:25 PM, Oren wrote:

Maybe a bobble head doll, I'm not sure though.

If they can 3d print ears, why not a pussy?

http://lifesciences.ieee.org/article...al-3d-printing

Deep ear?

Soft, tight and wet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2014 9:24 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but those
experiments were in Europe and different materials were used. The 3D
printed homes in China are using a concrete mix. Very cool! ^_^

http://betabeat.com/2014/04/china-is...for-5000-each/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/olhh6b2

TDD

That's really cool!

I'm a technology ho, I love stuff like that. ^_^

TDD

"Printing" Houses Vortex2 UK diy 28 September 4th 08 02:59 PM
Tiny, tiny metalwork - chip re-soldering Tom Gardner[_2_] Metalworking 20 June 24th 08 04:21 PM
FROM CHINA!---Merry Christmas to all FROM CHINA! [email protected] UK diy 1 December 26th 06 02:05 PM
How come rental houses in the suburbs with a few apartments in them usually always cost much way less than if these houses were just a one-family houses? Chris Tsao Home Repair 4 September 5th 06 08:08 PM
victorian/edwardian houses or new houses? mark al UK diy 297 January 16th 04 07:56 PM