Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goal 100% even more... bladder capacity

bob haller posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 7:15:41 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 4/30/2014 7:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I only sleep two hours at a time until Mr.Bladder wakes me. It's

no little tinkle it's 500cc/16oz due to medication and my favorite

rocket fuel, Diet Dew. The caffeine doesn't make any difference in

sleep but it does augment the efficacy of pain medications. ^_^

TDD

The body is a wonder. Takes green Mt. Dew, and turns it into yellow..

If you could pee black or some other color, you could go into urban

graffiti.

You need the oversize bladder option. Sleep four hours, and pee 32

ouncer.

I told my home hospice care nurse that the only way I would get a full

nights sleep would for me to have a catheter. She said she had one out

in the car and could inset it for me. I declined, I remembered my time

in the ICU last year when my lungs filled with fluid and the combination

of Lasix and a drain line for Mr.Bladder got rid of my excess fluid. I

didn't get much sleep because a catheter makes you feel like you must go

constantly. o_O

Oh yea, my record is an excess of 24oz. ^_^

TDD

My bladder was measured at 1250 cc The nurses couldn't believe I could hold

it. One time a nurse came in the middle of the night and asked if I had to

Yup. Of course maybe my brain just doesn't remember it. i have over 3
months of "lost time" that wife tells me about, sometimes...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goal 100% even more... bladder capacity Sick puppies

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 5/3/2014 8:05 PM, Dave wrote:
So I woke up this morning and I was fine. My hands and feet were
swelling a little still, so I took ibuprofen. Big mistake. My ass
started dripping blood.

After eating breakfast, I started breaking out in hives! If you don't
know what hives are, it's red, bumpy splotches on your skin. And it
itches like crap! I only had it on my elbows and knees at first. Then it
started to spread. I then had hives on my cheeks, forehead, chest, front
and back of my neck, shoulders, upper back, hips, inner part of my arms,
and upper part if my legs and my penis. It sucked! I wanted to itch it
soooooo badly! Instead, I had to itch my testicles and such.

Another bad thing was that I had a tennis tournament tonight. By that
time the hives were going away, but my face looked like a hive of bees
had attacked me. I had to put makeup on to try to disguise the red
splotches, but I still looked bad. I got to the tournament and started
my first match. At first I was losing, then things started to change. I
came back and win 3 games in a row and brought my score up. The girl I
played got another point, and then I finished her off.

I had a second round bi (don't know how to spell it) so I got to rest.
My anus was hurting again and I was coughing blood here and there. My
hives was almost completely gone, then I starts coughing non stop. I
kept coughing and coughing, which stressed out my back and I started to
have back spasms again.

I bowed out of the tournament and went home. First, we stopped at the
store to get stuff for my mom, who has the flu right now. Anyways, my
penis, legs and neck started to itch again. I thought the hives were
coming back in some places. When I got home, I took a shower. Before I
did, I looked in the mirror and saw that I had hives covering almost
every inch of me. I had the urge to scratch my whole body, which annoyed
the crap out of me.

I took two pills to help with my back and hives just a few minutes ago
as now I'm sitting on my bed scratching my balls. I'm also watching the
hives spread down to my wrists. I'm so uncomfortable right now! Well,
these pills are going to make me really sleepy so I'm going to have to
stop here. Before I do stop though, I want to let you know that I have a
cheer competition tomorrow. I wonder how that's going to go. Which me
good luck.

A cordless drill with a long wire brush on the end of a long shaft could
help. ^_^

TDD

A hydraulic cement plug would stop the blood flow from the asshole. No rebar
needed - at least at this point.

For the hives I would use a masonry grinding wheel then spray it with some
Raid then cover it with some spray sealer.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 5/3/2014 8:12 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 03 May 2014 19:15:31 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

This is the one year anniversary of me dropping dead from a heart attack
and having those fantastic paramedics save my life.

Happy Re-Birthday. Glad to have you still around!

Thanks but more than one person has told me to drop dead. It's usually
been some young woman who's butt I grabbed. ^_^

TDD

Yeah butt now you can do with impunity!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goal 100% even more... bladder capacity Brownies?

Rebecca posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Hi everybody, my name is Rebecca and I just wanted to share my eating disorders with you all.

I actually eat a lot in response to the stresses of being a mom. My behavior, or having my buttons pushed- drives me to binge- sometimes its the only way that makes me feel ok.
It's a comfort... or maybe more like "numbness".

So I gave in and made a triple batch of brownies.

The kicker is that while they were baking I must have left my bedroom door open! My daughter got up to the computer and was talking on my fax machine headset!
I was fuming! I set her in a timeout and had to undo all the things she had done to my computer.
My temper flared up hard and those brownies were calling me. So I had a little binge and ate two pans.

I lost it again later that day and finished off the third pan.

No need for pix...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2014 8:05 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

Don't forget the WD-40. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

This is the one year anniversary of me dropping dead from a heart attack
and having those fantastic paramedics save my life.

Happy Re-Birthday. Glad to have you still around!

Thanks but more than one person has told me to drop dead. It's usually
been some young woman who's butt I grabbed. ^_^

TDD

Yeah butt now you can do with impunity!

I do feel really puny at times. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2014 8:05 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

Awww, that's for joint pain.

--
Tekkie
On 5/6/14 Fox & Friends First Ainsley_Earhardt demonstrated a rifle that
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 5/5/2014 8:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
[quoted text muted]
TDD

Yeah butt now you can do with impunity!

I do feel really puny at times. ^_^

What's more impotent?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2014 8:05 PM, Dave wrote:
[...]

I know a guy who was smoking a joint for pain and thought adding WD-40
to the mix would help his joint stop his pain. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2014 7:47 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 5/5/2014 8:09 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
[quoted text muted]
TDD

Yeah butt now you can do with impunity!

I do feel really puny at times. ^_^

What's more impotent?

An old Black fella was walking around the neighborhood dressed in a very
nice suit of clothing. When someone ask him why he was so dressed up,
his answer was, "I done been to da doctor and he told me I was
impotent." old, very old joke. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

An old Black fella was walking around the neighborhood dressed in a very
nice suit of clothing. When someone ask him why he was so dressed up,
his answer was, "I done been to da doctor and he told me I was
impotent." old, very old joke. ^_^

TDD

"Tol me I was gonna be impotent, so I wants
to look impotent."

It's an oldie, but still good.

--
..