Posted to alt.home.repair

Default any hair strainer for the show you like?

Hi All,

Anyone have a favorite way of keeping hair from going
down the shower drain? Something that you won't trip
on or slide on and that actually stays in place and
catches hair?

Lot of nice ones for the tub, but you'd trip on
those in the shower.

Many thanks,
-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2014 6:45 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

Anyone have a favorite way of keeping hair from going
down the shower drain? Something that you won't trip
on or slide on and that actually stays in place and
catches hair?

Lot of nice ones for the tub, but you'd trip on
those in the shower.

Many thanks,
-T

I use a Wahl trimmer for the little hair I have left. Never get drain
clogs. My wife is not interested in using it though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/21/2014 06:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/21/2014 6:45 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

Anyone have a favorite way of keeping hair from going
down the shower drain? Something that you won't trip
on or slide on and that actually stays in place and
catches hair?

Lot of nice ones for the tub, but you'd trip on
those in the shower.

Many thanks,
-T

I use a Wahl trimmer for the little hair I have left. Never get drain
clogs. My wife is not interested in using it though.

My wife is still laughing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2014 9:30 PM, Todd wrote:

I use a Wahl trimmer for the little hair I have left. Never get drain
clogs. My wife is not interested in using it though.

My wife is still laughing.

Maybe get her one for her birthday?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:30:39 -0700, Todd wrote:

My wife is still laughing.

Show her _Brad Paisley - Catch All The Fish_
--
.... if I had the perfect woman, I'd want twins -- Blackberry Smoke