Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun assholes shooting up FORT HOOD again

On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 13:41:23 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 04/05/2014 12:56 PM, Oren wrote:
We have more NCO's than ever that have lead troops in war.

Hi Oren,

While I was in Germany, a Soviet General defected.
He said that every (American) NCO was a general.
And that our troops kept operating without our
officers. In the Soviet Army, if their office got
killed, their soldiers would just sit down.

I was there in '71. Near the Czechoslovakia border we could lob in
some artillery rounds, but it wasn't necessary. The commie reds were
just miles from us.

Made sense to me. We always operated better when
we got those meddling, incompetent, taxi cab
driver reject, yo-yos out of our hair

Trust me, I was a nightmare for those 2nd Lieutenants, fresh out of
OCS school. Made one salute me with his left hand. A block later, he
figured it out.

He had the nerve to try and yell at me. LMAO
--
Army Mechanized Infantry Artillery
Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd wrote:

Stormin' and I are talking about having every soldier in
uniform carry at least a LOADED side arm.

The last two shooters at Hood were soldiers in uniform, afaik. Give them all
loaded sidearms and the next jihadi or nut won't have to drive down to
Kileen to buy their own.

So, let's roll with that plan. Pvt. Pyle, who's a few cards short of a
pinochle deck anyway, gets really ****ed when his sergeant cancels his
leave, pulls his M9, and starts blasting away. I'd rather not think about
the ensuing mayhem.

http://www.stripes.com/news/almost-1...s-before-army-
enlistment-study-says-1.271009
http://tinyurl.com/lw7ader

http://www.stripes.com/news/special-...n-the-military

If that first article is anywhere close to accurate, that's disconcerting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd wrote:

And the leader of the world most powerful military
in the history of the world pronouncing Marine "Corp"
as "corpse" (as in dead body) three time in one speech.

At least LBJ and Tricky Dick could pronounce the word correctly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."

afaik, I've never smelled Cordite. I'll have to make do with a few unburned
flakes of Herco.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 19:43:08 -0700, Todd wrote:

I was there in '71. Near the Czechoslovakia border we could lob in
some artillery rounds, but it wasn't necessary. The commie reds were
just miles from us.

Hi Oren,

Were the commie guards in their towers constantly taking
pictures of you? Wonder if they had any film in their
cameras! Our guys didn't have any bullets!

Never got close enough. A 155 Howitzer could give a wake up call, if
it came to that. We were loaded with ammo.

1964 Communication Squadron
Ramstein, 77-79

3rd Army, 1st Battalion, 10th Arty

Made sense to me. We always operated better when
we got those meddling, incompetent, taxi cab
driver reject, yo-yos out of our hair

Trust me, I was a nightmare for those 2nd Lieutenants, fresh out of
OCS school. Made one salute me with his left hand. A block later, he
figured it out.

He had the nerve to try and yell at me. LMAO

That is horrible! Wish I had though of it. Still laughing.

G Remember I'm not one to comply with a snot nosed kid fresh out of
class.

In the Air Force (at the time) 2nds and 1st were kind of
just ignored by everyone. They said they never got any
respect until they got their double bars. (We still didn't
respect them, we were just too chicken at that point to
show it.)

Watched the MP's haul a guy off one geeing. He knocked a 1st Lt. down
a flight of stairs before they put him in Mannheim military stockade.
Never saw the guy again.

You could always tell an NCO that had been promoted to
to 2nd. They wore all their ribbons. You didn't give
those guys any **** or they took care of business.
But, they knew what they were doing, so ...

My NCO on the 155 SP Howitzer pounded on my head (helmet). He told me
where he wanted me to go and how fast to get there. He let the .50
Cal. go before I made my sharp right turn. The barrel slapped him
upside his head and ****ed him off. "You told me to do it - you were
the dumb ass not holding on.", I told him. An never touch my helmet
again!

At the time the free German army made their officers
spend two years as enlisted men before becoming officers.
I though we should do the same. Never seen such professional
solders as the Germans.

Tell me you weren't an office and that you worked for
a living!

God no! I was a grunt. A green maggot

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 20:45:54 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

Todd wrote:

And the leader of the world most powerful military
in the history of the world pronouncing Marine "Corp"
as "corpse" (as in dead body) three time in one speech.

At least LBJ and Tricky Dick could pronounce the word correctly.

So could Henry Kissinger!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/5/2014 11:45 AM, Todd wrote:
And why are there regulations to disarm all the
guys at military bases?

When I was stationed in Germany with the Air Force,
one Security Policeman got bored, played spin the
barrel with his 38 and shot himself. Another
got treed by a German walking his dogs and unloaded
on the dogs with his M16. (Justified in my opinion.)

So, our officer corp was made up of Liberal Arts
majors that could not make it as a taxi cab driver,
so they became officers in the Air Force. And
2 + 2 = 3.5 or was that 22? Anyway, our Security
Policeman had empty revolvers and M16's with
empty magazines.

To answer your question: IDIOTS ALL AROUND.

-T

I see people off the road in snow storms now and
again, must be necessary to ban automobiles?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/5/2014 12:39 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 07:01:21 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I wonder how they did hunt rabbits before rifles were
invented. bow and arrow?

They used AR-15 Assault Rocks.

I'd expected rimfire rocks, much cheaper.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/5/2014 1:52 PM, Todd wrote:
On 04/05/2014 11:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On the other hand, we could treat our troops like
adults, and give them back their guns.

You are talking about the security police not having ammo,
as was the case when I was in the Air Force in the 70's.

Stormin' and I are talking about having every soldier in
uniform carry at least a LOADED side arm. Like the
Israeli army does. Then these ass holes would go looking
for another gun free zone, like a theater or a school.

As the Islamists start slowly trickling into America,
our unarmed soldiers will be more and more of a target.

As the Islam fighters figure out that we're not going
to do much about it, the rate and incidence of assaults
on our troops is likely to increase.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/5/2014 1:33 PM, rbowman wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Humm, what is that? There are many times when a Negro American uses
a firearm to murder someone and the victim is usually another
Negro American. Is that what you're referring to? To be fair, there
are many who claim Black on Black crime is a myth but those
detractors can't explain who's doing it so it must be outer space
aliens. o_O

https://portal.chicagopolice.org/por...ports/MA11.pdf

That is a in depth analysis by the CPD both if the 2011 statistics
and historical data. It speaks for itself.

You can't refer to something like that! That's racist! ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

So could Henry Kissinger!

That dwarf war criminal was good with his tongue; ask any of the hot chicks
he hung with.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:45:20 -0700, Todd wrote:

Tell me you weren't an office and that you worked for
a living!

God no! I was a grunt. A green maggot

Hi Oren,

Thank goodness. You sounded to rational to be an officer.
All is right with the world.

I'm familiar with the penalty box. It is funny when people try to tame
me. It don't work out so well for them.

When I worked in management, my staff was treated with respect and
dignity. Even got put back in the box a few times..

Superiors never learned to let a sleeping dog lie down, always wanting
to kick and disturb things and interrupt tranquility
--
"Trust me, I'm from the government. I'm here to help."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder how they did hunt rabbits before rifles were
invented. bow and arrow?

They used AR-15 Assault Rocks.

I'd expected rimfire rocks, much cheaper.

I think those came later, after Cavebillies used assault rocks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 19:37:21 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 04/06/2014 05:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:52:03 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 04/05/2014 04:37 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 13:42:39 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 04/05/2014 01:14 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 11:11:48 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 04/05/2014 10:06 AM, Oren wrote:
I support a woman's right to choose whichever gun she wants

I am missing the winter Olympics. As I told my
wife "Ladies with rifles, always hot!"

"There's nothing like the scent of Cordite in a woman's hair."

1+ Or the smell of trout on her hands!

http://funvoid.appspot.com/images/913b_010.jpg

... and don't talk back G

My wife is still laughing at your ad.

I can appreciate her humor. To many people take themselves too dammed
serious.

She cracked up and said to tell you that the problem
was that is was funny.

I understand. She may like this song. Try singing this out loud -
_Shake Your Magnolia_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwRs1H81kBM&list=PLuMzqF4WFWubdhD6H8x7o54d o9YdS3uDz
--
.... if I had the perfect woman, I'd want twins -- Blackberry Smoke
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 23:35:32 -0700, Todd wrote:

This one cracks her up every time I play it. She is
the one who pointed it out to me. She said to send
it to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY

You betcha

She might like Florida Georgia Line.

_It'z Just What We Do_
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puiJKDWFars&list=UUOnoQYeFSfH0nsYv0M4gYdg

_This Is How We Roll ft. Luke Bryan_
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbxuXq_981s&list=UUOnoQYeFSfH0nsYv0M4gYdg
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Oren, I know that you are quite knowledgeable about firearms so perhaps
you could clear up something that I find a bit confusing. I'm wondering
what part of a gun is "the asshole"? Would that be the ejection port
where the gun eliminates spent cartridges or the barrel where a lot of
crap can come out?

It's the idiot that "acquires" the firearm then proceeds to use it
unlawfully by getting a grip on it.

It's much like when I see a the headline, "Man Shot
In Parking Lot". This has always lead me to wonder what part of human
anatomy is "The Parking Lot"? o_O

TDD

The asshole part of the posting above.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 23:53:35 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Oren, I know that you are quite knowledgeable about firearms so perhaps
you could clear up something that I find a bit confusing. I'm wondering
what part of a gun is "the asshole"? Would that be the ejection port
where the gun eliminates spent cartridges or the barrel where a lot of
crap can come out? It's much like when I see a the headline, "Man Shot
In Parking Lot". This has always lead me to wonder what part of human
anatomy is "The Parking Lot"? o_O

Actually, the "ass hole" is not part of a firearm. The ass hole is
some fool that decides he can kiss and suck on my gun barrel. The
barrel is one part of the gun, though. Hope that clears up your
confusion...

~~~~~ Roll out the barrel....~~~~~~

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Hi Oren,

Wife likes the beat. I couldn't understand the words.
(I am a old fart.)

My wife ran off with my best friend------and I miss him.

--
Tekkie