Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Gun assholes shooting up FORT HOOD again

Todd wrote:

Stormin' and I are talking about having every soldier in
uniform carry at least a LOADED side arm.

The last two shooters at Hood were soldiers in uniform, afaik. Give them all
loaded sidearms and the next jihadi or nut won't have to drive down to
Kileen to buy their own.

So, let's roll with that plan. Pvt. Pyle, who's a few cards short of a
pinochle deck anyway, gets really ****ed when his sergeant cancels his
leave, pulls his M9, and starts blasting away. I'd rather not think about
the ensuing mayhem.

http://www.stripes.com/news/almost-1...s-before-army-
enlistment-study-says-1.271009
http://tinyurl.com/lw7ader

http://www.stripes.com/news/special-...n-the-military

If that first article is anywhere close to accurate, that's disconcerting.