Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun assholes shooting up FORT HOOD again

On 4/5/2014 11:45 AM, Todd wrote:
And why are there regulations to disarm all the
guys at military bases?

When I was stationed in Germany with the Air Force,
one Security Policeman got bored, played spin the
barrel with his 38 and shot himself. Another
got treed by a German walking his dogs and unloaded
on the dogs with his M16. (Justified in my opinion.)

So, our officer corp was made up of Liberal Arts
majors that could not make it as a taxi cab driver,
so they became officers in the Air Force. And
2 + 2 = 3.5 or was that 22? Anyway, our Security
Policeman had empty revolvers and M16's with
empty magazines.

To answer your question: IDIOTS ALL AROUND.

-T

I see people off the road in snow storms now and
again, must be necessary to ban automobiles?

--
..
Christopher A. Young