Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Swedish Uses For Duct Tape

Duct tape is very useful and a Swedish gal demonstrates an interesting
use. ^_^

http://www.thelocal.se/galleries/news/3248

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 04:31:34 -0700, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Duct tape is very useful and a Swedish gal demonstrates an interesting
use. ^_^

http://www.thelocal.se/galleries/news/3248

TDD

always curious when I see discenters posting signs NOT in their native
language, but in English so the American audience can see.

This is a mosque in Sweden, why isn't the writing over her front in
Swedish? Or, Arabic? So the local residents can understand? Or, is English
so prevalent in Sweden that she knows EVERYBODY can read the message?
Posted to alt.home.repair

newsp.xdfvelc42cx0wh@ajm...
wrote:

Duct tape is very useful and a Swedish gal demonstrates an interesting
use. ^_^

http://www.thelocal.se/galleries/news/3248

TDD

always curious when I see discenters posting signs NOT in their native
language, but in English so the American audience can see.

This is a mosque in Sweden, why isn't the writing over her front in
Swedish? Or, Arabic? So the local residents can understand? Or, is English
so prevalent in Sweden that she knows EVERYBODY can read the message?

what sign? What message?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:01:47 -0700, Pico Rico
wrote:

..snip....

what sign? What message?

LOL! ...but took awhile to understand your comment, duh!

From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around when THAT
was removed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Duct tape is very useful and a Swedish gal demonstrates an
interesting use. ^_^

http://www.thelocal.se/galleries/news/3248

TDD

always curious when I see discenters posting signs NOT in their
native language, but in English so the American audience can see.

This is a mosque in Sweden, why isn't the writing over her front in
Swedish? Or, Arabic? So the local residents can understand? Or, is
English so prevalent in Sweden that she knows EVERYBODY can read the
message?

Perhaps this can explain the use of English in Sweden? ^_^

http://www.thelocal.se/20140324/engl...-swedish-media

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oley8bd

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per RobertMacy:
From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around when THAT
was removed.

I didn't want to say it... but that was my knee-jerk reaction to the
photo.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:09:16 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per RobertMacy:
From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around when THAT
was removed.

I didn't want to say it... but that was my knee-jerk reaction to the
photo.

What is wrong with you guys; afraid to kiss a boo boo?!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 28, 2014 6:32:13 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:09:16 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"

wrote:

Per RobertMacy:

From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around when THAT

was removed.

I didn't want to say it... but that was my knee-jerk reaction to the

photo.

What is wrong with you guys; afraid to kiss a boo boo?!

Yes, I'm sure the tape could be sucked-off with the least amount of pain and discomfort! *L*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/28/2014 6:39 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Friday, March 28, 2014 6:32:13 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:09:16 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"

wrote:

Per RobertMacy:

From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around
when THAT
was removed.

I didn't want to say it... but that was my knee-jerk reaction to
the
photo.

What is wrong with you guys; afraid to kiss a boo boo?!

Yes, I'm sure the tape could be sucked-off with the least amount of
pain and discomfort! *L*

Dang preverts, you must ask permission first. Don't you know nuthin? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:39:14 -0700 (PDT), Bob_Villa
wrote:

On Friday, March 28, 2014 6:32:13 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 18:09:16 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"

wrote:

Per RobertMacy:

From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around when THAT

was removed.

I didn't want to say it... but that was my knee-jerk reaction to the

photo.

What is wrong with you guys; afraid to kiss a boo boo?!

Yes, I'm sure the tape could be sucked-off with the least amount of pain and discomfort! *L*

Right. Even people in New London, Wisconsin could spit out the bad
taste. If necessary. Just don't choke, if you can help it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/28/14 11:45 am, RobertMacy wrote:

Duct tape is very useful and a Swedish gal demonstrates an interesting
use. ^_^

http://www.thelocal.se/galleries/news/3248

TDD

always curious when I see discenters posting signs NOT in their native
language, but in English so the American audience can see.

This is a mosque in Sweden, why isn't the writing over her front in
Swedish? Or, Arabic? So the local residents can understand? Or, is
English so prevalent in Sweden that she knows EVERYBODY can read the
message?

Q1. What do you call a person who knows three languages?
A1. Trilingual.

Q2. What do you call a person who knows two languages?
A2. Bilingual.

Q3. What do you call a person who knows only one language?
A3. American. (British, Australian, and French are acceptable
alternative answers.)

I read recently that more than 50% of the population of some European
countries are trilingual.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
Per RobertMacy:
From my experience with duct tape, I wouldn't want to be around when THAT
was removed.

I didn't want to say it... but that was my knee-jerk reaction to the
photo.

It's not the _knee_ jerk reaction we're concerned with.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

How many countries are there in/on The North America Continent? How many
countries are there squished together in Continental Europe? There are
states in The United States that are larger than many European countries
and The United States doesn't have that many countries within a few
hours of driving time in an automobile. So why on Earth would Americans
find it necessary to speak anything other than American English? Apples
and oranges. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

So why on Earth would Americans
find it necessary to speak anything other than American English?

Never tried to get directions in LA, have you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/29/2014 2:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

So why on Earth would Americans find it necessary to speak anything
other than American English?

Never tried to get directions in LA, have you?

I lived in Californiastan back in the 1980's for a while and I really
didn't have too much trouble getting around in that foreign country. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:06:11 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

So why on Earth would Americans
find it necessary to speak anything other than American English?

Never tried to get directions in LA, have you?

Miami has maybe a hundred ++/- languages spoken, a few are Red Neck.

I didn't check the national numbers of American languages //o-o\\
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

So why on Earth would Americans find it necessary to speak anything
other than American English?

Never tried to get directions in LA, have you?

I lived in Californiastan back in the 1980's for a while and I really
didn't have too much trouble getting around in that foreign country. ^_^

TDD

I live across the border to Calfornee. Three times in LA for cruises.
Missed a turn once so I asked the first Negro owned BBQ place on the
corner for directions. What a nice guy. We didn't miss the cruise.

....hoot
Posted to alt.home.repair

Percival P. Cassidy posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Q1. What do you call a person who knows three languages?
A1. Trilingual.

Q2. What do you call a person who knows two languages?
A2. Bilingual.

Q3. What do you call a person who knows only one language?
A3. American. (British, Australian, and French are acceptable
alternative answers.)

Q4. What is a person called giving oral sex to a women?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:48:59 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Percival P. Cassidy posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Q1. What do you call a person who knows three languages?

A1. Trilingual.

Q2. What do you call a person who knows two languages?

A2. Bilingual.

Q3. What do you call a person who knows only one language?

A3. American. (British, Australian, and French are acceptable

alternative answers.)

Q4. What is a person called giving oral sex to a women?

--

Tekkie

Obviously...a cunning linguist!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/30/2014 8:48 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Percival P. Cassidy posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Q1. What do you call a person who knows three languages?
A1. Trilingual.

Q2. What do you call a person who knows two languages?
A2. Bilingual.

Q3. What do you call a person who knows only one language?
A3. American. (British, Australian, and French are acceptable
alternative answers.)

Q4. What is a person called giving oral sex to a women?

If the woman is Piper Perabo, Lucky would be his name.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:48:59 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Q4. What is a person called giving oral sex to a women?

Admirer?

--
"..,what is good is the front end if you don't have the back end"-- Kimberly Guilfoyle