Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Bad Week for Black DemRats and One Asian DemRat

Beginning to see a pattern....
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...al-5352182.php

------
Charlotte, NC, mayor resigns after being accused of taking bribes, charged
with corruption

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - Charlotte Mayor Patrick Cannon, who has been in
office less than six months, resigned Wednesday, just hours after he was
arrested and accused of taking more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover
FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North
Carolina's largest city.
Cannon submitted his resignation letter to city manager Ron Carlee and
city attorney Bob Hagemann, Charlotte spokesman Keith Richardson said in
an email. The 47-year-old Cannon is charged with bribery and public
corruption. The Democrat took cash, airline tickets, a hotel room and the
use of a luxury apartment as bribes and solicited more than $1 million
more, according to a criminal complaint from the U.S. Attorney's office.
--------
Federal agents today raided the Albany and city offices of Queens
Democratic Assemblyman Bill Scarborough, the FBI confirmed this afternoon.

"The FBI conducted searches today of the Albany and New York City Offices
of New York State Assemblyman William Scarborough," FBI Albany spokesman
Paul Holstein said in a statement. "At this time, no further information
is being released."

------
California senator, alleged mobsters netted in American Hustle-style FBI
sting
Published March 27, 2014

Call it "American Hustle" gone West. An elaborate FBI sting culminated
this week after two undercover officers -- who posed as East Coast Mafia
members -- helped take down 26 Californians, including an influential
state senator with alleged ties to an Asian mob.
State Sen. Leland Yee, an outspoken Democrat who is a gun control and open
government advocate, was arrested Wednesday on charges he conspired to
traffic in firearms and traded favors in Sacramento for bribes. He was
allegedly taking bribes from men who turned out to be FBI agents.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:32:58 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Beginning to see a pattern....

LOL

The CA Senator is a leader in gun grabbin', too...

Oh the irony

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Beginning to see a pattern....

LOL

The CA Senator is a leader in gun grabbin', too...

Oh the irony

I know from personal experience that FBI agents, the great majority whom
are beyond reproach, will investigate a crime, arrest the criminal but
the US Attorney can toss it and refuse to prosecute. As you know, our
Affirmative Action Attorney General has ordered his assistants to drop a
number of cases. It happens in both Republican and Democrat
administrations where who they prosecute is based on politics rather
than The Rule Of Law. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Beginning to see a pattern....

LOL

The CA Senator is a leader in gun grabbin', too...

Oh the irony

I know from personal experience that FBI agents, the great majority whom
are beyond reproach, will investigate a crime, arrest the criminal but
the US Attorney can toss it and refuse to prosecute. As you know, our
Affirmative Action Attorney General has ordered his assistants to drop a
number of cases. It happens in both Republican and Democrat
administrations where who they prosecute is based on politics rather
than The Rule Of Law. ^_^

TDD

I know. There is a vast difference in "discretion" than being
arbitrary and capricious. Honesty.

Being " beyond reproach" is a study, practice, using a good deal of
discretion and honesty.

In 25 years as a LEO, I did not use "politics" in my decisions.

Bite and kick, I'll beat some ass
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I really mean it about FBI agents. All of them I've ever met were quite
professional. Heck most of the LEO's I know are good folks. It's just
those bad few and the fact that the good guys don't want to be rats. O_o

TDD