Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachussetts!

72 People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachussetts!

Boston- National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently
banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military
extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72
were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were
compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that
the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to
the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed
against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group's
organizers as "criminals," issued an executive order authorizing the
summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government's
efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by
the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier
in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between
government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the
forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out
that "none of these people would have been killed had the extremists
obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily."

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of
outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms
and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed
extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government's plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel
Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed
group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a
single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing
extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the
extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed
citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units.
Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a
retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint
task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also
demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the
attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as
"ringleaders" of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20,
1775.

On July 4th, 1776 these same "right wing anti-tax extremists" signed the
Declaration of Independence, pledging to each other and their countrymen
their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor. Many of them lost everything,
including their families and their lives over the course of the next few
years.

Lest we forget.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachussetts! IDIOT ON THE LOOSE

"BurfordTJustice" writes:

72 People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachussetts!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/nationalguard.asp

Learn to spell too!

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

(Dan.Espen) wrote in :

"BurfordTJustice" writes:

72 People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachussetts!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/nationalguard.asp

Missed this part in the original post, did you?

"And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20,
1775."

Learn to spell too!

Learn to read. While you're at it, learn to recognize obvious satire.

And learn your history, too -- I figured it out as soon as I saw the reference to
"Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:56:23 -0400, (Dan.Espen)
wrote:

"BurfordTJustice" writes:

72 People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachussetts!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/nationalguard.asp

Learn to spell too!

Why don't you learn to punctuate, Danny Boy! Your sentence should
have been written thusly:

Learn to spell, too!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:19:00 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

[...]

LOL. The Governor was directed to stop those "Intolerable Acts".

--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dan.Espen" wrote in message
"BurfordTJustice" writes:

72 People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachussetts!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/nationalguard.asp

Learn to spell too!

--
Dan , You seem a wee bit slow on the uptake.
I shall type slower for you in the furture.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:21:46 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Dan , You seem a wee bit slow on the uptake.
I shall type slower for you in the furture.

Speaking of idiots on the loose:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/13/math-problem-rep-jackson-lee-claims-constitution-is-400-years-old/?intcmp=latestnews
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising
Posted to alt.home.repair

"BurfordTJustice" writes:

Dan , You seem a wee bit slow on the uptake.
I shall type slower for you in the furture.

Yeah, I guess I'm not in a very good mood today,
you need to do one of those smiley things or something.

So, I won't mention "furture". Oops.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair