Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stick a fork in Christie...

I think I can smell the bacon starting to sizzle.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

911 tapes expose human toll of NJ bridge jam

John Reitmeyer, state house reporter for the Bergen Record, talks with Rachel Maddow about the impact of newly released Ft. Lee 911 tapes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 2:21:27 PM UTC-8, Porkmeister wrote:
I think I can smell the bacon starting to sizzle.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

911 tapes expose human toll of NJ bridge jam

John Reitmeyer, state house reporter for the Bergen Record, talks with Rachel Maddow about the impact of newly released Ft. Lee 911 tapes.

Hey wait a minute with that pork! You're excluding the religious Jews & Muslims
who might have a few things to say about THEIR suffering (or that of their children) during BridgeGate!

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 17:21:27 -0500, Porkmeister
wrote:

I think I can smell the bacon starting to sizzle.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

911 tapes expose human toll of NJ bridge jam

John Reitmeyer, state house reporter for the Bergen Record, talks with Rachel Maddow about the impact of newly released Ft. Lee 911 tapes.

Dear Kook-Aid Drinkers,

Don't drink the Kook-Aid from MSNBC.

"MSNBC helped its readers understand the complex geography of the
Ukraine by broadcasting a map Friday that included Czechoslovakia--a
country that ceased to exist as a single unit more than twenty years
ago. It is not the first time that MSNBC has flunked geography.
However, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow recently mocked Republican Liz
Cheney for referring to "Czechoslovakia" (she meant the Czech
Republic)."

"It is not the first time that MSNBC has flunked geography."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/02/28/MSNBC-Map-of-Ukraine-Features-Czechoslovakia

"MSNBC’s Latest Geography Fail: Lawrence O’Donnell Thinks Yellowstone
Is in Utah."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-latest-geography-fail-lawrence-odonnell-thinks-yellowstone-is-in-utah/

"On February 27th Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence chair Sara
Brady and president Dan Gross joined MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell to
discuss 20 years of background checks in America and to make the
reoccurring--albeit misleading--claim that "40 percent of all gun
purchases in the U.S....occur without any background check."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/02/27/Andrea-Mitchell-The-Brady-Campaign-Further-The-Myth-That-Americans-Want-More-Gun-Control
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Porkmeister" wrote in message
eb.com...

snip non interesting crapola

Nobody cares about Christi except the Lefties.

I am beginnig to think all the male lefties have a Big man Crush on him!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/02/2014 07:09 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

"Porkmeister" wrote in message
eb.com...

snip non interesting crapola

Nobody cares about Christi except the Lefties.

I am beginnig to think all the male lefties have a Big man Crush on him!

You have to admit, he does have a nice pair of hooters!