Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Stick a fork in Christie...

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 2:21:27 PM UTC-8, Porkmeister wrote:
I think I can smell the bacon starting to sizzle.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

911 tapes expose human toll of NJ bridge jam

John Reitmeyer, state house reporter for the Bergen Record, talks with Rachel Maddow about the impact of newly released Ft. Lee 911 tapes.

Hey wait a minute with that pork! You're excluding the religious Jews & Muslims
who might have a few things to say about THEIR suffering (or that of their children) during BridgeGate!

HB