Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default I bought a Moto G from Motorola, and it doesn't come with aCHARGER!

Have any of you bought the $200 Moto G smartphone?

Did yours come with a charger?
If not, what size charger do we need to buy?

My 16GB Moto G came from Motorola (not from Google Play)
and it arrived only with a white USB cable. There is no
charger! That stinks!

Now I have to buy a charger.
But, which 5V USB charger do I buy?
Nowhere in the package does it say the amps needed.