Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Yippee! Global Warming Is Back In Alabamastan!

There's a saying in these parts, "If you don't like the weather, stick
around, it will change." I'm sitting here at 6:00pm with the doors and
windows so the 63°F air can breeze through the house. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
There's a saying in these parts, "If you don't like the weather, stick
around, it will change." I'm sitting here at 6:00pm with the doors and
windows so the 63°F air can breeze through the house. ^_^

TDD

It's been cloudy here all day , but did make it up to 57° this afternoon .
Right now it's raining , and the temp is 45° and dropping slowly . We expect
this to turn to freezing rain/sleet then snow by morning . This is totally
****ed up , we just replaced yesterday the SUV my wife totalled 3 1/2 weeks
ago in the last round of "wintry precipitation" .
And she's supposed to be to work at WM at 10 tomorrow AM ... I might lose
the key to the "new" SUV if IMO it's too nasty for her to drive .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

And she's supposed to be to work at WM at 10 tomorrow AM ... I might lose
the key to the "new" SUV if IMO it's too nasty for her to drive .

You could drive her to Wmart and then hang around in the snack area for a few hours till she gets off work!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 17:52:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

There's a saying in these parts, "If you don't like the weather, stick
around, it will change." I'm sitting here at 6:00pm with the doors and
windows so the 63°F air can breeze through the house. ^_^

TDD

Mid 50°F all this coming week. The cold makes my nipples erect. Been
in shorts all winter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Mid 50°F all this coming week. The cold makes my nipples erect. Been
in shorts all winter.

Oren - TMI!

--
Tekkie