Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US Marines are ****bags

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of the Bush Cartel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:20:53 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of the Bush Cartel

Did someone urinate in your Cheerios this morning?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:
US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of
the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still
come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the
same for anyone? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:38:41 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:20:53 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of the Bush Cartel

Did someone urinate in your Cheerios this morning?

No, that's one of the nicer things he's said recently. You're just
giving him what he so desperately need.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:26:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:38:41 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:20:53 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of the Bush Cartel

Did someone urinate in your Cheerios this morning?

No, that's one of the nicer things he's said recently. You're just

giving him what he so desperately need.

Constitution?

Get the **** out of country you capitalist bag of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:49:54 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of

the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still

come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the

same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

for over half a century the United States marines have proved to be spineless backstabbing zionist COWARDS.
Which is why you and your family need to be beaten to death with baseball bats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:17:50 -0800 (PST), O Ring
wrote:

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:26:49 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:38:41 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:20:53 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of the Bush Cartel

Did someone urinate in your Cheerios this morning?

No, that's one of the nicer things he's said recently. You're just

giving him what he so desperately need.

Constitution?

Get the **** out of country you capitalist bag of ****.

You're FUNNY. HA! HA! HA!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:20:54 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:49:54 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of

the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still

come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the

same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

for over half a century the United States marines have proved to be spineless backstabbing zionist COWARDS.
Which is why you and your family need to be beaten to death with baseball bats.

Obviously this poster is mentally ill and deserves our pity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:52:57 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:20:54 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:49:54 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of

the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still

come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the

same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

for over half a century the United States marines have proved to be spineless backstabbing zionist COWARDS.
Which is why you and your family need to be beaten to death with baseball bats.

Obviously this poster is mentally ill and deserves our pity.

Just in serious need of attention. Do you reward a child for having a
tantrum?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags We need a violent overthrow of the US
government and the execution of the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will
still come to your aid in times of war or national disaster.
Would you do the same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

for over half a century the United States marines have proved to be
spineless backstabbing zionist COWARDS. Which is why you and your
family need to be beaten to death with baseball bats.

Obviously this poster is mentally ill and deserves our pity.

O Ring is a nymshifting super troll who has been posting the same kind
of nonsense for quite some time under a variety of different nyms. As
soon as enough people killfile him/her/it, it will nymshift again and
post the same sort of crap again. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"O Ring" wrote in message

US Marines are ****bags TELL THAT TO A MARINE AND WE WON'T SEE
ANY OF YOUR MESSAGES ANY MORE.

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of the
Bush Cartel

Posted to alt.home.repair

O Ring is a nymshifting super troll who has been posting the same kind of nonsense for quite some time under a variety
of different nyms.

Every time you make one of your boring, repetitive, lame-ass P.L.L.C.F. political wisecracks
you become a super troll as well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2014 3:46 AM, TrollBuster wrote:
O Ring is a nymshifting super troll who has been posting the same
kind of nonsense for quite some time under a variety of different
nyms.

Every time you make one of your boring, repetitive, lame-ass
P.L.L.C.F. political wisecracks you become a super troll as well.

Writes one of the P.L.L.C.F. I see. If it quacks like a P.L.L.C.F., it
must be a P.L.L.C.F. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
O Ring wrote:

I wonder if he realizes his host IP address is included in the headers of his

messages?

I got 2 workmans comp claims against the White House.

I demand the inquisition device out of my back the CIA stuck there in 1982.

Ok, gents. It's obvious that the OP is delusional. I doubt he
cares about his IP address.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:
US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of
the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still
come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the
same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

Well, that might be after he altered said face just a tad.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:14:31 -0700, SteveB wrote:

On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:
US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of
the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still
come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the
same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

Well, that might be after he altered said face just a tad.

Just so it conformed with regulations.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:16:53 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 12:17:33 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:55:39 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 20:17:13 -0500,
wrote:

[...]

Attention would be a reward. Pity is more akin to prayer, silent and without
value.

To someone in his psychotic state, a slap up side the head would be
much wanted attention. We're making him very happy. Is that your
desire?

My desire? Are you not guilty of perpetuating this too?

To some degree. He's been going loonier as people ignore him. It's
an obvious attention grab and a bad plan to enable him, IMO.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

On the basis of the facts as you have presented them, I would concur.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:52:57 PM UTC-5, Lab Lover wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:20:54 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:49:54 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of

the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still

come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the

same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

for over half a century the United States marines have proved to be spineless backstabbing zionist COWARDS.

Which is why you and your family need to be beaten to death with baseball bats.

Obviously this poster is mentally ill and deserves our pity.

Obviously you need a baseball bat upside your capitalist head.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 31, 2014 6:14:31 PM UTC-5, SteveB wrote:

On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of

the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still

come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the

same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

Well, that might be after he altered said face just a tad.

And you need to be beaten to death with baseball bats
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:52:11 PM UTC-5, WW wrote:
"O Ring" wrote in message

US Marines are ****bags TELL THAT TO A MARINE AND WE WON'T SEE

ANY OF YOUR MESSAGES ANY MORE.

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of the

Bush Cartel

Bring it on you capitalist bag of ****
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 31, 2014 10:35:32 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
In article ,

--

You are a tax sucking **** also.
You need to be beaten to death with baseballl bats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You and FBI agents/US congressmaggots like Micheal Grimm need to be destroyed.

Bring the mother****ing war home!

You ****ed with the wrong guy. They named the bomb after my great grandpa bomb in Boston 1776.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 31, 2014 6:34:46 PM UTC-5, Lab Lover wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:14:31 -0700, SteveB wrote:

On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of

the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still

come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the

same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

Well, that might be after he altered said face just a tad.

Just so it conformed with regulations.

Get out of my country maggot. And take your goddamned dog with you.