Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US Marines are ****bags

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:52:57 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:20:54 -0800 (PST), O Ring wrote:

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:49:54 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 1/30/2014 5:20 AM, O Ring wrote:

US Marines are ****bags

We need a violent overthrow of the US government and the execution of

the Bush Cartel

O Ring, you can badmouth a U.S. Marine to his face and he will still

come to your aid in times of war or national disaster. Would you do the

same for anyone? ^_^

TDD

for over half a century the United States marines have proved to be spineless backstabbing zionist COWARDS.
Which is why you and your family need to be beaten to death with baseball bats.

Obviously this poster is mentally ill and deserves our pity.

Just in serious need of attention. Do you reward a child for having a
tantrum?