Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Free Automatic Garage Door accessories

Being a person who hates to throw something away when it functions
properly, I would rather give things away for someone to put to good
use. Therefore, I have a few automatic garage door accessories I'm
offering. The only caveat is you must pay for shipping, unless you live
nearby or the charges are minimal (then I don't mind picking up the tab).

1) Skylink Automatic Garage Door Closer. It will automatically close the
door if you forget. Has a setting for different delay times. It looks
like this one
http://www.skylinkhome.com/usa/unive...arage_one.html but doesn't
have the red LED display. The one in the photo is a newer model GT100A.
Mine is an older model, GT100.

2) Chamberlain Garage door monitor. Basically, it's a
transmitter/receiver to let you know if your garage door is open or
closed. It's just like this one
http://www.staples.com/office/suppli...35-156082874-2

3) Two universal remotes. One is a Clicker
http://www.portlandgaragedoors.co/ga...stallation.php
and the other is a Do-it single remote which looks like this
http://www.aclickawayremotes.com/Lif...ner/index.html
but reads Doit instead of Liftmaster

All items work great. The remotes will only work on older model garage
door openers. Don't ask me to define older models.

I bought a new Chamberlain system which has all the features in it and
thus, no longer need these.

Thanks

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:50:53 AM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
[...]

I'm interested, will you ship economy to VA. Shoot me an email at jamesgangncatjamesgangncdotcom
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/21/2014 1:31 PM, jamesgang wrote:

I'm interested,....

In what?

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:14:01 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 1/21/2014 1:31 PM, jamesgang wrote:

I'm interested,....

In what?

---

The automatic closer and the monitor. I don't need more clickers. Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie wrote:
Being a person who hates to throw something away when it functions
properly, I would rather give things away for someone to put to good
use. Therefore, I have a few automatic garage door accessories I'm
offering. The only caveat is you must pay for shipping, unless you live
nearby

Where are you located?
Here is where I am.

\/