Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Color Changing Paramagnetic Paint

Here's a video of some people who painted their Jeep with paramagnetic
paint. The paint changes hue/saturation with a high voltage, low
amperage sinusoidal
wave electric current applied. That's done wirelessly via an app.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1389583517
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 6:58 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
Here's a video of some people who painted their Jeep with paramagnetic
paint. The paint changes hue/saturation with a high voltage, low
amperage sinusoidal
wave electric current applied. That's done wirelessly via an app.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1389583517

Rats! Snopes is already on it:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technol...neticpaint.asp
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 7:58 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
Here's a video of some people who painted their Jeep with paramagnetic
paint. The paint changes hue/saturation with a high voltage, low
amperage sinusoidal
wave electric current applied. That's done wirelessly via an app.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1389583517

One Adam 12, one adam 12. I'm out on the freeway
with a red Jeep. Uh, I mean a blue Jeep. I mean a
brown Jeep. No, that's a yellow Jeep. I mean a
purple Jeep. Sarge, you got to see this.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/15/2014 7:58 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
Here's a video of some people who painted their Jeep with paramagnetic
paint. The paint changes hue/saturation with a high voltage, low
amperage sinusoidal
wave electric current applied. That's done wirelessly via an app.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1389583517

You might find this article on metamerism interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamerism_%28color%29

I once had a red car that appeared bluish under the florescent lights of
gas stations at night.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Color Changing Paramagnetic Paint - DD comment

Moe DeLoughan posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Here's a video of some people who painted their Jeep with paramagnetic
paint. The paint changes hue/saturation with a high voltage, low
amperage sinusoidal
wave electric current applied. That's done wirelessly via an app.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1389583517

So this is the reason to have Oslamauncare? i
can't pay for pills but...

--
Tekkie