Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Color Changing Paramagnetic Paint

On 1/15/2014 7:58 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
Here's a video of some people who painted their Jeep with paramagnetic
paint. The paint changes hue/saturation with a high voltage, low
amperage sinusoidal
wave electric current applied. That's done wirelessly via an app.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=022_1389583517

One Adam 12, one adam 12. I'm out on the freeway
with a red Jeep. Uh, I mean a blue Jeep. I mean a
brown Jeep. No, that's a yellow Jeep. I mean a
purple Jeep. Sarge, you got to see this.

--
..
Christopher A. Young