Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beat Barbara Bush to Death with Baseball Bats

Beat Barbara Bush to Death with Baseball Bats

Goddamned tax sucking bag of capitalist ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beat a phone solicitor to Death with Baseball Bats

Beat a phone solicitor to Death with Baseball Bats

They call up 10 times a day and offer to lower your interest rate if you give them your credit card account number.

Goddamned horse dick sucking bags of capitalist ****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.donotcall.gov/

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
YouraMormon wrote:

Beat a phone solicitor to Death with Baseball Bats

They call up 10 times a day and offer to lower your interest rate if
you give them your credit card account number.

Goddamned horse dick sucking bags of capitalist ****.

https://www.donotcall.gov/

You actually believe that that will help? It only works for the honest ones.
I'vr been on the list for years, and I get these stupid calls regularly. This is
where the NSA's database could actually be put to good use. They could create a
800 number that you call after getting these calls. The info of previous call to
your number would automatically be sent to the FCC or other authorities with the
power to enforce the do-not-call laws.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2014 9:44 AM, Bob F wrote:
[snip]

https://www.donotcall.gov/

You actually believe that that will help? It only works for the honest ones.
I'vr been on the list for years, and I get these stupid calls regularly. This is
where the NSA's database could actually be put to good use. They could create a
800 number that you call after getting these calls. The info of previous call to
your number would automatically be sent to the FCC or other authorities with the
power to enforce the do-not-call laws.

And you believe that THAT will help?

The donotcall list has largely curtailed these PITA calls, but nothing
will remove them from the landscape altogether. I'm satisfied that the
"honest ones" leave me alone. The ones that continue to call, I will
mess with. "Wow, sounds really great. Just a second will I take this
off the stove and grab a pencil and paper..." I then proceed to go take
a ****, pick up my book and continue reading.

IOW, waste their time. I've had the solicitors for various police
organizations - super rip off, they not only rip off the organizations
they purport to represent, but you as well - get snotty when I start
asking pointed questions. Doesn't matter, I'll chat with them for five
or ten minutes if I can and then tell them the only interest I have is
to waste their time.g

All of life is a sporting proposition. Enjoy it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

When will Busch Sr. Mother die? Hahahahahaja.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 1/1/2014 9:44 AM, Bob F wrote:
[snip]

https://www.donotcall.gov/

You actually believe that that will help? It only works for the
honest ones. I'vr been on the list for years, and I get these stupid
calls regularly. This is where the NSA's database could actually be
put to good use. They could create a 800 number that you call after
getting these calls. The info of previous call to your number would
automatically be sent to the FCC or other authorities with the power
to enforce the do-not-call laws.

And you believe that THAT will help?

It would make this a much more frequent occurance.
http://playingintheworldgame.wordpre...lder-services/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2014 9:44 AM, Bob F wrote:
[snip]

https://www.donotcall.gov/

You actually believe that that will help? It only works for the
honest ones. I'vr been on the list for years, and I get these stupid
calls regularly. This is where the NSA's database could actually be
put to good use. They could create a 800 number that you call after
getting these calls. The info of previous call to your number would
automatically be sent to the FCC or other authorities with the power
to enforce the do-not-call laws.

And you believe that THAT will help?

It would make this a much more frequent occurance.
http://playingintheworldgame.wordpre...lder-services/

And the article notes that the offender is still uncharged and a
commenter provided information relative to many operations being housed
outside the US so...

Again, as long as there are idiots that can be targeted, the rest of us
will be annoyed by those seeking to profit from their greed or
stupidity. Slow them down by wasting their time.

I had some scammer playing with me over a Craigslist ad for an expensive
riding mower. His ploy was the typical, I'll pay your price, I have
somebody coming to pick it up. I will send you a cashier's checks...

I responded (using a throwaway account) that I would play but he had to
mail it to my PO Box as we didn't have house mail service, it was my
elderly mother's mower, etc. etc.

Bottom line was I NEVER did get the check (which is what I wanted to
see) as he would not mail it to the PO Box but instead, on three
separate occasions, attempted to FEDEX the check to me. The FEDEX was
legit as I checked the tracking numbers on their site. They couldn't
deliver it to the PO Box and I refused to drive to FEDEX to pick it up.

THREE times he sent it. What did that cost him in time and money? Took
me all of 15 minutes or so total with emails and most of that time was
spent laughing at the fool!g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2014 11:58 AM, Bob F wrote:
It would make this a much more frequent occurance.
http://playingintheworldgame.wordpre...lder-services/

I get the impression that YouraPeon is itchin' for some batting practice.

Maybe we can get him the home address of a telephone solicitor or two?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/1/2014 9:44 AM, Bob F wrote:
[...]

Neat ploy; get him to use USPS. I like it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 5:20:45 PM UTC-5, Dr. Frederick Frankenstein wrote:
On 1/1/2014 11:58 AM, Bob F wrote:

It would make this a much more frequent occurance.

http://playingintheworldgame.wordpre...lder-services/

I get the impression that YouraPeon is itchin' for some batting practice.

Maybe we can get him the home address of a telephone solicitor or two?

I do not accept her phony apology after her drunken son kidnapped me and broke my back with the secret service.

We need batting practice on Law professors heads to right our country.

Violently overthrow the US government