Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Got a bit of a mess to clean up in my bathroom

I'm just a typical american guy, behaving normally as our economy and
country slides down the toilet.

So I got into a bit of trouble recently with the law, - well, here, you
can read all about it:

-------------------

Masturbating man in Salem bar arrested after Taser proves ineffective

December 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM

A Beaverton man was arrested following a string of erratic outbursts
that culminated in the suspect allegedly masturbating in a Salem
roadhouse, officials said.

It took a Taser and more than a dozen officers on Sunday to finally
subdue Andrew Frey inside Iggy's Bar & Grill on Portland Road Northeast,
the Marion County Sheriff's office said.

--------------------
http://media.oregonlive.com/pacific-...7533-small.jpg
Photo of Andrew Frey, a typical american man
---------------------

The 37-year-old man later told authorities he had used methamphetamine
the day before and had no recollection of the alleged wild behavior,
according to officials.

The brouhaha began around 1 p.m. when sheriff's deputies started
receiving reports of man acting bizarrely in the 9000 block of Brooklake
Road Northeast, officials said.

The man, identified as Frey, had allegedly called a locksmith and later
refused to pay the worker for his services, Marion County officials
said.

After allegedly stiffing the locksmith, Frey wandered over to Brook's
Market and refused to leave, officials said. An employee at the market
had to eventually escort the alleged suspect off of the property, who
then made his way to Iggy's Bar & Grill.

That's when Frey's behavior allegedly took a turn for the vulgar, Marion
County officials said.

A bartender told authorities that Frey exposed his genitals and started
masturbating at the bar, officials said. By the time a Marion County
deputy arrived on scene, Frey had moved from the bar to the bathroom,
but reportedly had not stopped pleasuring himself.

Frey allegedly resisted arrest, forcing the deputy to zap the suspect
with a Taser multiple times, officials said. The Taser had no effect on
Frey, who then allegedly starting fighting with the deputy, officials
said.

At least 15 police officers from Salem, Keizer and Marion County rushed
to the bar and were eventually able to take the suspect into custody,
officials said.

Frey was later charged with public indecency, resisting arrest and
theft.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/29/2013 08:16 AM, Andrew Frey wrote:
I'm just a typical american guy, behaving normally as our economy and
country slides down the toilet.

So I got into a bit of trouble recently with the law, - well, here, you
can read all about it:

Masturbating man in Salem bar arrested after Taser proves ineffective

He probably got off easier than a friend of mine who did nothing more
but sneak off and take a leak.

He looked around and saw no one.... but a cop was hiding in the bushes.

He could have charged him with a minor offense but instead has this on
his record:

Exposing sex organs in public.

He left the state in embarrassment.