Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to clean old bathroom taps

Hi there - first post, so hope I am doing it right. I am about to
install a new bathroom basin but I would like to keep the old metal
taps on the new one - is there anything I can use to clean the old
taps effectively? They have some limestone bits hanginf off them and
are in good condition, just old and dirty. Any advice appreciated.

Steve.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 1, 8:04 am, wrote:
Hi there - first post, so hope I am doing it right. I am about to
install a new bathroom basin but I would like to keep the old metal
taps on the new one - is there anything I can use to clean the old
taps effectively? They have some limestone bits hanginf off them and
are in good condition, just old and dirty. Any advice appreciated.

Steve.

Mr, Clean works great.

Posted to alt.home.repair

avid_hiker wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:04 am, wrote:
Hi there - first post, so hope I am doing it right. I am about to
install a new bathroom basin but I would like to keep the old metal
taps on the new one - is there anything I can use to clean the old
taps effectively? They have some limestone bits hanginf off them and
are in good condition, just old and dirty. Any advice appreciated.

Steve.

Mr, Clean works great.

Or LimeAway.

Bathroom shower taps Steve Walker UK diy 5 August 30th 06 06:04 PM
Bathroom Taps - Gold effect AMO UK diy 8 May 5th 06 11:49 AM
Quick Q on earthing reqs for bathroom taps dmc UK diy 12 April 9th 04 08:55 PM
Using 10MM pipe for bathroom and kitchen taps Peter Charlwood UK diy 4 November 17th 03 03:49 PM
where to find replacement old bathroom taps? Mark_Dathorne UK diy 1 July 3rd 03 04:53 PM