Junior Member

Unhappy Urine smell in CLEAN bathroom

Recently purchased a house which is about 32 years old, with little to no major improvements done to it. Bathroom has no ventilation, ie. fan, original fixtures, lino flooring, single pane window (oh, joy!). Have notice the smell of urine in the bathroom and am worried about mold. Has anyone experienced this? Where do I start the investigating? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Junior Member

I had the same problem and it about drove me crazy cleaning over and over til I figured it out. We had a mouse nest in the venting going into the bathroom and it reeked til we got rid of it.