Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another milestone

Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper . We
are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near the cieling
of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air returns down low .
Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match ...
And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously . IR1 happy
camper-liver !
--
Snag
Tomorrow the hall gets a metal roof and some insulation .

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm , interesting ... I only hit the "send" button once .
--
Snag

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:41:03 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper . We
are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near the cieling
of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air returns down low .
Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match ...
And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously . IR1 happy
camper-liver !

Photos please. With a link to see, posted here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:41:03 -0600, "Snag" wrote:

Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper
. We are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near
the ceiling of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air
returns down low . Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match
... And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously .
IR1 happy camper-liver !

Photos please. With a link to see, posted here.

I've been lax , I'll take some more pics today and post them on
photobucket . I just get so into what I'm doing I forget to stop and take
pictures ...
--
Snag

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2013 9:41 PM, Snag wrote:
Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper . We
are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near the cieling
of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air returns down low .
Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match ...
And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously . IR1 happy
camper-liver !

I'm so pleased that real Americans are still doing
real work. Every time I see a teenager plugged into
hand held device, I wonder if the nation will ever
survive. LOL, OMG, KWIM?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/19/2013 8:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/18/2013 9:41 PM, Snag wrote:
Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper
. We
are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near the
cieling
of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air returns down
low .
Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match ...
And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously . IR1
happy
camper-liver !

I'm so pleased that real Americans are still doing
real work. Every time I see a teenager plugged into
hand held device, I wonder if the nation will ever
survive. LOL, OMG, KWIM?

Our teenage grandsons will have children who have never seen a book made
of paper.....I got my first Christmas Letter by email this year; nobody
in the family has ever stooped that low before. When yer' bragging
about your financial success and wonderful children, ya' outta put it
down on a real damn piece of paper so I can have the joy of tearing it
up and then burning the scraps )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/19/2013 9:07 AM, Norminn wrote:
Our teenage grandsons will have children who have never seen a book made
of paper.....I got my first Christmas Letter by email this year; nobody
in the family has ever stooped that low before. When yer' bragging
about your financial success and wonderful children, ya' outta put it
down on a real damn piece of paper so I can have the joy of tearing it
up and then burning the scraps )

Let me guess. About 4 MB power point file.
You click onto each page, and get three more
words of text, and six winky blinky GIF
files?

--
..