Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another milestone

On 12/18/2013 9:41 PM, Snag wrote:
Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper . We
are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near the cieling
of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air returns down low .
Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match ...
And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously . IR1 happy
camper-liver !

I'm so pleased that real Americans are still doing
real work. Every time I see a teenager plugged into
hand held device, I wonder if the nation will ever
survive. LOL, OMG, KWIM?

--
..
Christopher A. Young