Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT RIP Ray Price

On Monday, December 16, 2013 7:44:28 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
...Country music legend was 87

"...I have fought prejudice since I got in country music and I will

continue to fight it," he told The Associated Press in 1981. "A lot of

people want to keep country music in the minority of people. But it

belongs to the world. It's art."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/16/ray-price-dead-country-music-legend-was-87/

Black bag of religious ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2013 7:11 PM, YouraPeon wrote:
On Monday, December 16, 2013 7:44:28 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
...Country music legend was 87
"...I have fought prejudice since I got in country music and I
will continue to fight it," he told The Associated Press in 1981. "A lot
of people want to keep country music in the minority of people. But
it belongs to the world. It's art."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/16/ray-price-dead-country-music-legend-was-87/

Black bag of religious ****.

Killer Loon nymshifting again I see. ^_^

TDD