Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GOP finally announces replacement plan for ACA!

Die young.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2013 04:28 AM, Daring Dufas : Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare wrote:
Die young.

and leave a good looking corpse!
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd not want to replace the plan. I'd want to
repeal the ACA entirely and let the free market
do what it does so well.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 13, 2013 7:20:39 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd not want to replace the plan. I'd want to

repeal the ACA entirely and let the free market

do what it does so well.

--

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

Offer **** poor coverage and drop you once you get ill ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2013 7:44 AM, Daring Dufas : A Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:
Offer **** poor coverage and drop you once you get ill ?

Killer Loon, living proof that human females should never have sex with
farm animals. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Daring Dufas : Hypocrite TeaBillie on welfare" wrote in message news:ea69c4e9-92a6-4485-9b6d-
Offer **** poor coverage and drop you once you get ill ?

The way of the trade since the "Great Society", asswipe. Shrillary and
Ted "the Great Swimmer" Kennedy sure managed to fubar things in the 90's.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'd not want to replace the plan. I'd want to
repeal the ACA entirely and let the free market
do what it does so well.

So long as the industry enjoys political and legal advantage there is no
free market. Just look at the effects of ERISA on insurance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'd not want to replace the plan. I'd want to
repeal the ACA entirely and let the free market
do what it does so well.

--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

The free market cares little about those with little/no money and even those
who have money and don't spend it like many older people.

Tomsic

Posted to alt.home.repair

"=" wrote in message ...

The free market cares little about those with little/no money and even those
who have money and don't spend it like many older people.

Tomsic

My hammer cares little about nails, or wood, but when used as intended does exactly
what it is supposed to do. The free market is a concept that morons mess with
expecting it to be something that it is not. One must not confuse the free market
with capitalism. One should keep the government out of both.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:14:23 -0600, "Irreverent Maximus"
wrote:

"=" wrote in message ...

The free market cares little about those with little/no money and even those
who have money and don't spend it like many older people.

Tomsic

My hammer cares little about nails, or wood, but when used as intended does exactly
what it is supposed to do. The free market is a concept that morons mess with
expecting it to be something that it is not. One must not confuse the free market
with capitalism. One should keep the government out of both.

Huh? The free market IS capitalism. That's the definition of
capitalism.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Die young.