Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USA snow and ice storm; gonna needing home repair

On 12/8/2013 6:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Why would the weather talking about people change the weather?
"Wouldn't it be more fair..."

I want an anthropomorphic cloud to come down and tell me how it feels. ^_^
TDD

Clouds coming down...I'm a bit foggy on that concept.

I've heard it was a mind blowing experience. ^_^

TDD

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Naah, cloud storage.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Dec 2013 01:43:32 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/8/2013 5:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/8/2013 9:57 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/8/2013 7:35 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/7/2013 7:22 PM, nestork wrote:

"Weather" is the average of extremes.
As far back as I can remember, people have always been talking about
the crazy weather they've been having lately.
Wouldn't it be much more fair if weather talked about crazy people? ^_^
TDD

Why would the weather talking about people change the weather?
"Wouldn't it be more fair..."

I want an anthropomorphic cloud to come down and tell me how it feels. ^_^
TDD

Clouds coming down...I'm a bit foggy on that concept.

I've heard it was a mind blowing experience. ^_^

TDD

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

I suppose that's why there's a drink called a hurricane? ^_^

TDD

Yes here comes the story of the Hurricane
The man the authorities came to blame
For something that he never done
Put in a prison cell but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.

Hurricane Carter from Patterson, NJ. Dylan later regretted taking up
his cause ... after the conviction stood a second court trial (IIRC).