Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tv losing red colour

On Sunday, 17 December 2000 18:20:29 UTC, i.morrison1 wrote:
How do I fix my TV so that it displays the red colour instead of just green
and blue without eletrocuting myself preferably?
Thanks!

My 42" Sharp Aquos lost the red for a few days recently but it has miraculously reappeared. However it would have been nice to find some constructive advice without the snide comments.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/2/2013 4:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 12:39:58 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sunday, 17 December 2000 18:20:29 UTC, i.morrison1 wrote:

Someone made a snide comment 13 years ago? I'm just flabbergasted and
shocked about that. Just imagine that happening.

It is about time we get to the bottom of this and demand an apology.
Things like this just never stop and that chip on the should must be
huge by now.

It's Bush's fault, I tell you! I used exclamation point,
so you know it's true!!!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 18:08:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/2/2013 4:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 12:39:58 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sunday, 17 December 2000 18:20:29 UTC, i.morrison1 wrote:

Someone made a snide comment 13 years ago? I'm just flabbergasted and
shocked about that. Just imagine that happening.

It is about time we get to the bottom of this and demand an apology.
Things like this just never stop and that chip on the should must be
huge by now.

It's Bush's fault, I tell you! I used exclamation point,
so you know it's true!!!

No it isn't Bush's fault. Al Gore invented the Internet. Put the
blame at the feet of those that deserve it.

I've sent your comment to those best qualified to decide its merit.