Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best sources of fireplace mantles and fronts?

I've got a fireplace front want to cover up in masterbedroom with
something to match the Tuscan decor.

Want something with two pillars in half relief on each side to support big
shelves(s)as ornamented front.

This part of the fireplace is about 67.5" wide and 57" tall [to top of
upper most shelf]. There is the 'standard' cutout for fireplace itself
with gas fireplace inside metal framed glass door that is approx 34" wide
by 31.5" tall.

Is there a great place to look through what's available and order? Even if
I order the pieces and assemble is ok.

I have some poor quality pictures, ismilar to what we're looking for but
no way to post them, all the 'share websites' either do nothing, or hang
our systems. Dropbox half the time I can't even retrieve someone's
pictures.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"RobertMacy" wrote in message
newsp.w4gfidas2cx0wh@ajm...
I've got a fireplace front want to cover up in masterbedroom with
something to match the Tuscan decor.

Want something with two pillars in half relief on each side to support big
shelves(s)as ornamented front.

This part of the fireplace is about 67.5" wide and 57" tall [to top of
upper most shelf]. There is the 'standard' cutout for fireplace itself
with gas fireplace inside metal framed glass door that is approx 34" wide
by 31.5" tall.

Is there a great place to look through what's available and order? Even if
I order the pieces and assemble is ok.

I have some poor quality pictures, ismilar to what we're looking for but
no way to post them, all the 'share websites' either do nothing, or hang
our systems. Dropbox half the time I can't even retrieve someone's
pictures.

They sell mantles and fronts in the better hearth shops. You can visit a
local one or call and ask what brands they have, then look up the mfgr's
site online to look.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:51:51 -0700, KB
wrote:

They sell mantles and fronts in the better hearth shops. You can visit a
local one or call and ask what brands they have, then look up the mfgr's
site online to look.

That is EXACTLY why I'm asking here. I need names, URLS, experiences...