Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another gun-totin creepy ass cracker at it again!

We need to ban handguns!!!

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Jack:

If Newtown, Conneticut didn't make any difference, this shooting won't either.

They should have settled this road rage incident like Canadians; pulled over onto the side of the road and punched each other's lights out. Good family entertainment and both of them would have learned to keep their temper in check after that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

We're sorry, this page is not available. Please visit the woodtv.com
homepage or use the search box below.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/20/2013 4:40 PM, Jack wrote:
We need to ban handguns!!!

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
We're sorry, this page is not available. Please visit the woodtv.com
homepage or use the search box below.

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-

There is a dash at the end of the link that you need to add.
Recap -- two guys stand toe-to-toe and shoot/kill each other.

Posted to alt.home.repair

We're sorry, this page is not available. Please visit the woodtv.com
homepage or use the search box below.

(Perhaps try a Tiny URL? )

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/20/2013 5:47 PM, 83LowRider wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
We're sorry, this page is not available. Please visit the woodtv.com
homepage or use the search box below.

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-

There is a dash at the end of the link that you need to add.
Recap -- two guys stand toe-to-toe and shoot/kill each other.

Posted to alt.home.repair

No one needs to shoot each other!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvKXJ6VTlAM

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/20/2013 5:53 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
We're sorry, this page is not available. Please visit the woodtv.com
homepage or use the search box below.

(Perhaps try a Tiny URL? )

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Stormin Mormon wrote:
We're sorry, this page is not available. Please visit the woodtv.com
homepage or use the search box below.

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-

There is a dash at the end of the link that you need to add.
Recap -- two guys stand toe-to-toe and shoot/kill each other.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
We're sorry, this page is not available. Please visit the woodtv.com
homepage or use the search box below.

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-

There is a dash at the end of the link that you need to add.
Recap -- two guys stand toe-to-toe and shoot/kill each other.

You can back up to the url root and find it:

http://www.woodtv.com/news/ionia-county

Don't know why op is bringing this crap here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/20/2013 4:40 PM, Jack wrote:

We need to ban handguns!!!

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-

Ignorance is bliss.
Mormons are prohibited from being exposed to certain types of information that may allow SATAN to confiscate thier souls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, September 20, 2013 4:40:43 PM UTC-4, Jack wrote:
We need to ban handguns!!!

http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/ion...t-blank-range-

Why? 2 4 1
A gunnut and a prison guard