Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot shed

"NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
North Charleston police say they arrested a couple Wednesday morning
after they were caught having sexual intercourse inside a display shed
at Home Depot.

Shaun Bowden, 31, was charged with indecent exposure and congregation
for unlawful purpose. Emily Craig, 20, was charged with providing
false information to police and congregation for unlawful purpose."

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23288499/duo-caught-having-sex-in-home-depot-display-shed
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 10:56:08 -0700, Oren wrote:

"NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
North Charleston police say they arrested a couple Wednesday morning
after they were caught having sexual intercourse inside a display shed
at Home Depot.

Shaun Bowden, 31, was charged with indecent exposure and congregation
for unlawful purpose. Emily Craig, 20, was charged with providing
false information to police and congregation for unlawful purpose."

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23288499/duo-caught-having-sex-in-home-depot-display-shed

I bought a shed last year but it was empty. I think I got cheated!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 14:49:28 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 10:56:08 -0700, Oren wrote:

"NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
North Charleston police say they arrested a couple Wednesday morning
after they were caught having sexual intercourse inside a display shed
at Home Depot.

Shaun Bowden, 31, was charged with indecent exposure and congregation
for unlawful purpose. Emily Craig, 20, was charged with providing
false information to police and congregation for unlawful purpose."

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23288499/duo-caught-having-sex-in-home-depot-display-shed

I bought a shed last year but it was empty. I think I got cheated!

That just isn't fair, Ed. You should get what you paid for, I think.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
news
"NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
North Charleston police say they arrested a couple Wednesday morning
after they were caught having sexual intercourse inside a display shed
at Home Depot.

Shaun Bowden, 31, was charged with indecent exposure and congregation
for unlawful purpose. Emily Craig, 20, was charged with providing
false information to police and congregation for unlawful purpose."

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23...ving-sex-in-ho
me-depot-display-shed

I liked the comment:

Ken E Mcbee ·

one more reason you don t buy the display models!

· September 7 at 8:22am
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot shed question

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

"NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
North Charleston police say they arrested a couple Wednesday morning
after they were caught having sexual intercourse inside a display shed
at Home Depot.

Shaun Bowden, 31, was charged with indecent exposure and congregation
for unlawful purpose. Emily Craig, 20, was charged with providing
false information to police and congregation for unlawful purpose."

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23288499/duo-caught-having-sex-in-home-depot-display-shed

Splinters anyone?

--
Tekkie

Home Depot - Home Services Experiences Frank[_3_] Home Repair 11 August 9th 07 06:01 AM
Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? "Home Depot is a consistent abuser of its customers' time." Stephen Blackpool Home Repair 65 March 17th 07 12:53 PM
Home Depot Ha-Ha Al Bundy Home Repair 4 October 6th 06 05:17 AM
FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide [email protected] Home Repair 3 June 2nd 06 11:06 PM
Home Depot at home services, any good reports? [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 20th 05 07:27 PM