Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Rayovacs in Stanley tripod light

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 08:25:16 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Just for something to do, I took my Stanley
tripod light, and put in nine rather old

snip
But, it was a fun test.

You should try women sometime. They are even funner.

Now to recharge all those cells before the real
power cut.

How many power cuts do you see in a year at your location? Sounds like
dozens. What does your electric company use for wiring, lamp cord held
to the poles with thumb tacks?

You certainly do live in a dangerous fantasy world.
Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Just for something to do, I took my Stanley
tripod light, and put in nine rather old

snip
But, it was a fun test.

You should try women sometime. They are even funner.

Now to recharge all those cells before the real
power cut.

How many power cuts do you see in a year at your location? Sounds like
dozens. What does your electric company use for wiring, lamp cord held
to the poles with thumb tacks?

You certainly do live in a dangerous fantasy world.

[DO NOT TEASE THE MONKEYS]