Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Any Willie Nelson Fans?

In article ,
Norminn wrote:

Wellll..........the night before our concert date, my son checked
Willie's website....cancelled due to illness. Dang! Rescheduled for
August, 2014! I might not be around by then, not to mention WN's
advanced age ) Think I'll check out Meatloaf's concert schedule.

Meat is in residence at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas until mid-November.
Nothing scheduled after that. (pollstar.com has tour schedules if
interested).
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

This cracked me up because I remember those days. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1bXdXWEKaE

TDD

From Newsweek: http://tinyurl.com/leo3epj

Test, Willie, Test Meat Plow[_6_] Electronics Repair 1 June 12th 11 05:21 AM
a/c and fans ken Home Repair 9 June 28th 07 04:28 AM
Centre for Fine Woodworking - Nelson New Zealand Larry Spitz Woodworking 0 July 20th 06 07:51 AM
Big A-- fans RogerN Metalworking 1 September 1st 05 07:39 PM
Mike Nelson [email protected] Woodturning 0 March 23rd 05 01:13 PM