Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOME POWER PANEL WITH CONDUCTOR TDD 121-F

I want to install a tdd121-f conductor to my panel in home . I got a
prepaid meter and do not want to tamper. Apparently you must use a feed
and outlet red wire to fit the conductor. My main feed run into my trip
and tester switch before it runs to the alternative switches for plugs,
geyser , stove etc. Which red wire must I use. Any info would help me. I
want just my electricy flow to be what I realluy used.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...-f-756021-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/18/2013 8:55 PM, Hans wrote:
I want to install a tdd121-f conductor to my panel in home . I got a
prepaid meter and do not want to tamper. Apparently you must use a feed
and outlet red wire to fit the conductor. My main feed run into my trip
and tester switch before it runs to the alternative switches for plugs,
geyser , stove etc. Which red wire must I use. Any info would help me. I
want just my electricy flow to be what I realluy used.

Totally incomprehensible.

This us usenet:alt.home.repair, which homeownershub steals. Almost
everyone here is US or Canada. You appear to be UK, which has a quite
different electrical system.