Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Socket holders

I'm looking for a way to organize my sockets in my metal toolbox (which measures 20" long x 7" tall x 7" deep).

I have about 100 sockets. Some are metric and some are SAE. Some have 1/4" drives, some have 3/8" drives and some have 1/2" drives.

I've been looking at:

plastic holders (such as the Lisle Model 40120)
and
"rail"-type organizers (such as Tekton Item #1885).

Which type holds the sockets securely, releases the sockets easily, takes up less room in my toolbox, is more durable?

Socket holders micky Home Repair 13 July 15th 13 11:25 PM
Socket holders Dean Hoffman[_13_] Home Repair 0 July 15th 13 03:24 AM
Socket holders Wes Groleau Home Repair 0 July 14th 13 04:42 AM
double socket change to single socket plus spur for disposal unit misterroy UK diy 22 June 23rd 13 08:09 PM
Bulb/lamp holders to convert candle holders to electric? Nick UK diy 1 June 2nd 06 02:11 PM