Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick

Default Bulb/lamp holders to convert candle holders to electric?

Have been tasked with converting 2 ceramic candlesticks
into bedside lamps.
I'm sure I have seen readymade fittings that will fit a candle
holder but I've gooooooogled and can't locate anything.
Anyone know of a source please.

The stems of the candlesticks are hollow and mounted on a hollow wooden
base which can easily be drilled to accept suitable flex.

Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick

"Owain" wrote in message
Nick wrote:
Have been tasked with converting 2 ceramic candlesticks
into bedside lamps.
I'm sure I have seen readymade fittings that will fit a candle
holder but I've gooooooogled and can't locate anything.
Anyone know of a source please.
The stems of the candlesticks are hollow and mounted on a hollow wooden
base which can easily be drilled to accept suitable flex.

If candlesticks are anything like chianti bottles,

http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/P...iProductID=886

Owain

Thanks Owain,

thats just the ticket.