Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaf Guard, is this a WASP home??

On Friday, April 4, 2003 8:19:59 AM UTC-6, Simon Busch wrote:
Hello Group,
I am new here, my first post. My question is ..

oes anyone here have "Leaf Guard"?
If so does this create a home for wasp? I have a Grandson that is
allergic to them. We want to add "Leaf Guard" but worried that it would
become a home for wasp - can you tell me if this is a problem with
yours. This is a cover that goes over your gutters, and is enclosed.
Also.. any pros or cons about these covers? I would love to hear your
thoughts on this product and what kind is best also.

Thank you very much for any info on this you can offer.
Simon

Unfortunately, yes. I moved into a home in Nov. that has Leafguard gutters and am trying to find a way to get rid of the wasps. It seems that there are multiple nests on every side of my house.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:48:10 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, April 4, 2003 8:19:59 AM UTC-6, Simon Busch wrote:

Hello Group,

I am new here, my first post. My question is ..

oes anyone here have "Leaf Guard"?

If so does this create a home for wasp? I have a Grandson that is

allergic to them. We want to add "Leaf Guard" but worried that it would

become a home for wasp - can you tell me if this is a problem with

yours. This is a cover that goes over your gutters, and is enclosed.

Also.. any pros or cons about these covers? I would love to hear your

thoughts on this product and what kind is best also.

Thank you very much for any info on this you can offer.

Simon

Unfortunately, yes. I moved into a home in Nov. that has Leafguard gutters and am trying to find a way to get rid of the wasps. It seems that there are multiple nests on every side of my house.

But are they in the gutter or on the leaf gaurds? I suspect none of them are.

Harry K

Home remedy for hand swelling from bee/wasp sting hr(bob) [email protected] Home Repair 46 August 29th 16 08:16 PM
Leaf Guard & Similar Steve Kraus Home Repair 11 May 13th 12 02:53 AM
Flat roof and leaf guard GMM UK diy 5 May 18th 09 12:27 AM
Leaf Guard gutters Debbie Home Repair 9 February 1st 07 02:14 PM
Gutterpillar Gutter Leaf Guard? Niel Home Ownership 3 August 11th 03 11:23 PM