Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Default Woodworker interrogated by Secret Service

On 6/17/2013 3:56 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Ever consider living in Oregon?

"The Daring Dufas" wrote:

Oregon is a nice place I suppose but probably gets too cold for me
depending on which part of the state I went to. I live in the
Southeast with our humid subtropical climate here in Alabamastan.
The temps have been 90°F+ with 100% humidity here lately and my
joints don't hurt unless one of our infamous thunderstorms decides
to make an appearance.

snip

Oregon has some unique medical programs available for it's citizens.

Might want to check them out.

Lew

This is my home, 25 years ago I did my world and state to state
traveling. When I got back from working overseas and spending some time
in Mexico, I went to work for a company in Californiastan traveling all
over that place but the closest I got to Oregon was when I traveled to
Northern Californiastan. I imagine the climate and folks in the far
North of Californiastan are a lot like Oregonians. I know the folks in
Northern Californiastan are nothing like those in the Southern part of
the state. I won't be doing any traveling, heck I haven't even driven
since dropping dead May 10th. Alabamastan is my home and I won't/can't
leave it because all my pals are here even Sandy The Barking Rat who
adopted me after her owner died. ^_^

TDD

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote:

This is my home, 25 years ago I did my world and state to state
traveling.

Before you dismiss the option sight unseen, might want to do a little
basic research.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

On 6/19/2013 7:48 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote:

This is my home, 25 years ago I did my world and state to state
traveling.

Before you dismiss the option sight unseen, might want to do a little
basic research.

Lew

I appreciate the thought and information but I can't travel long
distances. Like I said I can't leave my home and I'm in hospice
care right now wearing an external defibrillator because my heart
and kidneys are to weak for me to survive surgery. o_O

TDD

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Default Dufas in hospice

Sounds like the end is near?

Subject line change, no longer about the wood
worker who got raided.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

I appreciate the thought and information but I can't travel long
distances. Like I said I can't leave my home and I'm in hospice
care right now wearing an external defibrillator because my heart
and kidneys are to weak for me to survive surgery. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:52:57 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Sounds like the end is near?

Subject line change, no longer about the wood
worker who got raided.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

I appreciate the thought and information but I can't travel long
distances. Like I said I can't leave my home and I'm in hospice
care right now wearing an external defibrillator because my heart
and kidneys are to weak for me to survive surgery. o_O

TDD

I certainly hope he is around for a long time. I've always enjoyed
his perspective on things here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:27:05 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I certainly hope he is around for a long time. I've always enjoyed
his perspective on things here.

Yes, Doofus gives that down South perspective on life.

Boobie G tries to make him into a villainous bandit. Of course,
without success IMO.

I do think Doofus is a male lesbian, though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/19/2013 9:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:52:57 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Sounds like the end is near?

Subject line change, no longer about the wood
worker who got raided.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

I appreciate the thought and information but I can't travel long
distances. Like I said I can't leave my home and I'm in hospice
care right now wearing an external defibrillator because my heart
and kidneys are to weak for me to survive surgery. o_O

TDD

I certainly hope he is around for a long time. I've always enjoyed
his perspective on things here.

Well, I'm actually stronger since having my heart zapped back into the
proper rhythm. The cardiologist told me my heart hadn't been beating
correctly for some time. The only problem I'm having is swollen joints
because I can't take any NSAIDS due to the effect on my kidneys and the
damage to them causing a low GFR and high creatine levels in my blood.
I've been going on some service calls with my buds and I can do some
work but I hurt like hell so I'll do the floor crawling tasks instead
of ladder work. We have some computer network and phone system jobs to
do and I stayed home today but had the wireless link gear setup and
tested at the office before the guys took it out to install. I had to
troubleshoot the problems they were having by phone and the guys got the
network up and running then we had a happy customer. I can take stairs
now without running out of breath and it hurts like hell but
every time I climb stairs, I hurt less and get stronger. Thanks for the
kind thoughts. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/19/2013 10:31 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:27:05 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I certainly hope he is around for a long time. I've always enjoyed
his perspective on things here.

Yes, Doofus gives that down South perspective on life.

Boobie G tries to make him into a villainous bandit. Of course,
without success IMO.

I do think Doofus is a male lesbian, though.

Thank you for your support but half my family are Damn Yankees and they
were a bad influence on me when I was growing up. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:55:33 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Thank you for your support but half my family are Damn Yankees and they
were a bad influence on me when I was growing up. o_O

I was surrounded by southern Democrats growing up. The good news is
that I got over it and paved my own path and opinions in life. I laugh
when family says, "I thought you were a Democrat!"

I did wonder where you were last month. Glad you made it past your
episode with heath concerns.

Gotta go for now, NSA is callin'
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Thank you for your support but half my family are Damn Yankees and they
were a bad influence on me when I was growing up. o_O

I was surrounded by southern Democrats growing up. The good news is
that I got over it and paved my own path and opinions in life. I laugh
when family says, "I thought you were a Democrat!"

I did wonder where you were last month. Glad you made it past your
episode with heath concerns.

Gotta go for now, NSA is callin'

Thanks, 19 days in a hospital bed with all sorts of tubes stuck in me
was a real bitch and speaking of bitch, Sandy was wandering around the
house looking for me and when I got home she was in my lap doing the
happy wiggle. As far as political party affiliation, Dad was a Southern
Republican and Mom was a New York Democrat. Southern Republicans make
Yankee Republicans resemble weak kneed faggots. I didn't follow any of
my parents advice on which political party I should belong to. I was
attracted to the anarchists but I was young and grew out of it. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Being from NYS, I'll try my best to corrupt you
over the usenet.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

Yes, Doofus gives that down South perspective on life.

Boobie G tries to make him into a villainous bandit. Of course,
without success IMO.

I do think Doofus is a male lesbian, though.

Thank you for your support but half my family are Damn Yankees and they
were a bad influence on me when I was growing up. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm sure I'd not like to be in the hospital for any length of time. The boredom would probably kill me. Glad Sandy was able to make through some how.

I could never support the anarchists. The lack of strong national leadership, for one.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

Thanks, 19 days in a hospital bed with all sorts of tubes stuck in me
was a real bitch and speaking of bitch, Sandy was wandering around the
house looking for me and when I got home she was in my lap doing the
happy wiggle. As far as political party affiliation, Dad was a Southern
Republican and Mom was a New York Democrat. Southern Republicans make
Yankee Republicans resemble weak kneed faggots. I didn't follow any of
my parents advice on which political party I should belong to. I was
attracted to the anarchists but I was young and grew out of it. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's encouraging. One friend of mine (he was serving as a full time missionary) tells me they did some kind of experimental laser in his heart. Laser burned a bunch of holes in the muscle wall of his heart, to allow more blood to contact the muscle. He went from barely able to climb stairs, and when I met him, you'd never know there was anything wrong.

Can you get a power scooter chair, outfitted with a tool box, and a trailer full of tools? That would cause some double takes.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

I share that sentiment. TDD has a perspective that helps
people like me see more clearly.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

I certainly hope he is around for a long time. I've always enjoyed
his perspective on things here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/20/2013 6:40 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm sure I'd not like to be in the hospital for any length of time.
The boredom would probably kill me. Glad Sandy was able to make
through some how.

I could never support the anarchists. The lack of strong national
leadership, for one. .

I kept up my spirits by flirting with all the cute nurses and med techs
who were torturing me. I got to be pals with the food service folks and
the housekeeping gals. I would tell them that nobody ever thanks them
for what they do but not me, I thanked them for taking care of me. I
told the housekeeping ladies that I thought their job was one of the
most important in the hospital because their work kept down germs that
could make patients sick. I would tease the food service folks and have
fun with them. The funny thing was that I watched more TV than I have in
years because everything I watch is on my computer with a bigger LCD
color screen than any of the console TV's I watched as a kid. ^_^

The anarchist crack was a joke, like most college students at the time,
I leaned toward The Democrat Party because I didn't know any better.
When I got out on my own at a young age and had to support myself, I
quickly learned how full of crap The Democrats were. Believe me, normal
young people grow out of Liberalism when they go out into the work
force. Those who remain Liberals are the weird brain damaged drug and
alcohol addled freaks. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I do think Doofus is a male lesbian, though.

No he is #5 on the list of men that look like
lesbians; Imus, Redford, Michael Douglas et al

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2013 9:00 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I do think Doofus is a male lesbian, though.

No he is #5 on the list of men that look like
lesbians; Imus, Redford, Michael Douglas et al

Hell, I'm not as ugly as Imus nor as cute as Redford or Douglas. o_O

TDD
Senior Member

If I close my eyes and imagine what an ugly lesbian would look like, I find that I'm imagining Howard Stern.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thinking of you yesterday, and over night. My bad back has been acting up, and I'm joining the all male chorous of moaners and groaners. I'm uglier than Imus. Ibuprophen is my best friend, today, save Jesus only.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

Hell, I'm not as ugly as Imus nor as cute as Redford or Douglas. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/2013 12:45 AM, nestork wrote:
If I close my eyes and imagine what an ugly lesbian would look like,
I find that I'm imagining Howard Stern.

I know a guy from Californiastan who is a cross dresser. He's not a
homosexual, he works in the construction industry, he's married to a
human female and has grandchildren. One of my grownup girlfriends is
a friend of his and goes out to nightclubs with him. She says that when
he's in full drag mode, he looks like an ugly Janet Reno. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/2013 6:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thinking of you yesterday, and over night. My bad back has been
acting up, and I'm joining the all male chorous of moaners and
groaners. I'm uglier than Imus. Ibuprophen is my best friend, today,
save Jesus only. .

I went out on a network job with JH yesterday and both of us are in
horrible pain. I can't take NSAIDs anymore so one of my doctors has
me taking methadone with tramadol between doses of that. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 6/26/2013 12:45 AM, nestork wrote:
If I close my eyes and imagine what an ugly lesbian would
look like,
I find that I'm imagining Howard Stern.

I know a guy from Californiastan who is a cross dresser.
He's not a
homosexual, he works in the construction industry, he's
married to a
human female and has grandchildren. One of my grownup
girlfriends is
a friend of his and goes out to nightclubs with him. She
says that
when he's in full drag mode, he looks like an ugly Janet
Reno. ^_^

TDD

ugly Janet Reno......isn't that a bit redundant?g

Posted to alt.home.repair

You know, Damitall, I mean, tramdaol, works
nicely for me. One friend of mine in severe pain
due to bad back, the doctor is trying to shift
her over from other meds to tramadol. Not
working very well for her.

Tonight, I hope to have a good night sleep.
Last night was not successful. I hope you have
a good night sleep, I remember you write some
nights less than successful.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...
On 6/26/2013 6:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thinking of you yesterday, and over night. My bad back has been
acting up, and I'm joining the all male chorous of moaners and
groaners. I'm uglier than Imus. Ibuprophen is my best friend, today,
save Jesus only. .

I went out on a network job with JH yesterday and both of us are in
horrible pain. I can't take NSAIDs anymore so one of my doctors has
me taking methadone with tramadol between doses of that. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/2013 5:40 PM, ChairMan wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 6/26/2013 12:45 AM, nestork wrote:
If I close my eyes and imagine what an ugly lesbian would
look like,
I find that I'm imagining Howard Stern.

I know a guy from Californiastan who is a cross dresser.
He's not a
homosexual, he works in the construction industry, he's
married to a
human female and has grandchildren. One of my grownup
girlfriends is
a friend of his and goes out to nightclubs with him. She
says that
when he's in full drag mode, he looks like an ugly Janet
Reno. ^_^

TDD

ugly Janet Reno......isn't that a bit redundant?g

Oh the humanity! o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/2013 6:43 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You know, Damitall, I mean, tramdaol, works
nicely for me. One friend of mine in severe pain
due to bad back, the doctor is trying to shift
her over from other meds to tramadol. Not
working very well for her.

Tonight, I hope to have a good night sleep.
Last night was not successful. I hope you have
a good night sleep, I remember you write some
nights less than successful.
.

I just got back from a service call where I changed out a computer in
the manager's office at a clothing store. It failed due to heat because
the office is very hot and the computer is full of dust elephants and
dust whales blocking cooling air. Corporate will not pay for a tech to
come out twice a year to clean the dirt out of the darn things. I was
able to walk across the mall without passing out, turning pale or
running out of breath but every joint in my body hurts. I got home and
my knees started locking up so I had to take my 6:00pm pill load adding
extra pain meds. I am not going to sit on my butt even though I could. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

You remind me how nice it is, the 360 or so days of the year when I'm not in pain. I'm sad to hear that life is giving you a rough time. Very often, when I'm in pain, having some thing to do makes the time pass along faster.

I've had a couple calls to oriental restaurants, in the last couple years. I'm learning to avoid them. No room to work, the equipment is coated in hardened grease. No one speaks American but one person, and that person is about 1/3 American speaking and rest is oriental language.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

I just got back from a service call where I changed out a computer in
the manager's office at a clothing store. It failed due to heat because
the office is very hot and the computer is full of dust elephants and
dust whales blocking cooling air. Corporate will not pay for a tech to
come out twice a year to clean the dirt out of the darn things. I was
able to walk across the mall without passing out, turning pale or
running out of breath but every joint in my body hurts. I got home and
my knees started locking up so I had to take my 6:00pm pill load adding
extra pain meds. I am not going to sit on my butt even though I could. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/27/2013 6:46 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You remind me how nice it is, the 360 or so days of the year when I'm
not in pain. I'm sad to hear that life is giving you a rough time.
Very often, when I'm in pain, having some thing to do makes the time
pass along faster.

I've had a couple calls to oriental restaurants, in the last couple
years. I'm learning to avoid them. No room to work, the equipment is
coated in hardened grease. No one speaks American but one person, and
that person is about 1/3 American speaking and rest is oriental
language. .

I have a customer who is from Taiwan, and I was doing some work in his
store when I needed to turn off the power to something I was working on.
I asked the fellow where the breakers were and if he knew which one
would cut the power to what I was working on. He said they're in the
back and all were marked. I found the breaker panels and they were
labeled,.........in Chinese. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://tinyurl.com/qfajsdy

Sooooo you pulled out your Colt 1911a1 and fired
four shots into the ceiling "what we have here,
is a failure to communicate!!"

I remember the first time I was at a customer's
house, the boxes of stuff on shelves were in
Chinese, magic marker on post it yellow sticky
notes. I'd never considered one in anything other
than American. Wow!
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message news:kqi6km$292

I have a customer who is from Taiwan, and I was
doing some work in his store when I needed to
turn off the power to something I was working on.
I asked the fellow where the breakers were and if
he knew which one would cut the power to what
I was working on. He said they're in the back and
all were marked. I found the breaker panels and
they were labeled,.........in Chinese. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

June 27, 2013

Got back home from one of my appointments. Woman
walking her little fluffy white dog down the street. I bent
down to scratch the dog, and be friendly. We chatted
for a moment, and she mentions that looks like I'm
losing weight. Yes, that's true. No formal diet, just
happening on its own.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thursday June 27, 2013

Hope that's doing good. Me, well, my bad
back is lightening up. Radio says thunder
storms with lightning, and flash floods. Guess
I'll cancell my plans to go watch a movie. Stay
home instead.

How you doing?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

I went out on a network job with JH yesterday and
both of us are in horrible pain. I can't take NSAIDs
anymore so one of my doctors has me taking
methadone with tramadol between doses of that.
o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06-27-2013 16:22, The Daring Dufas wrote:
I have a customer who is from Taiwan, and I was doing some work in his
store when I needed to turn off the power to something I was working on.
I asked the fellow where the breakers were and if he knew which one
would cut the power to what I was working on. He said they're in the
back and all were marked. I found the breaker panels and they were
labeled,.........in Chinese. O_o

To change the subject slightly, I was at the Iowa School for the Blind
and saw a breaker panel with the covers off, and Braille labels on all
of the wires, some of them unconnected and hanging out of the panel.

--
Wes Groleau

There are more Baroque musicians than any other kind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ouch. Reminds me of the joke of how to torture Helen Keller.

Rearrange the furniture, and put door knobs on the walls.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Wes Groleau" wrote in message ...

To change the subject slightly, I was at the Iowa School for the Blind
and saw a breaker panel with the covers off, and Braille labels on all
of the wires, some of them unconnected and hanging out of the panel.

--
Wes Groleau

There are more Baroque musicians than any other kind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Makes me wonder how many blind electricians
got killed on that project?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

To change the subject slightly, I was at the Iowa School for the Blind
and saw a breaker panel with the covers off, and Braille labels on all
of the wires, some of them unconnected and hanging out of the panel.

Eeeeeeeek! ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 28, 2013 6:10:58 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Ouch. Reminds me of the joke of how to torture Helen Keller.

Rearrange the furniture, and put door knobs on the walls.

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn more about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

.

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message ...

To change the subject slightly, I was at the Iowa School for the Blind

and saw a breaker panel with the covers off, and Braille labels on all

of the wires, some of them unconnected and hanging out of the panel.

--

Wes Groleau

There are more Baroque musicians than any other kind.

Real ****ing funny. I took a **** and saw Jesus.

It is much better to slaughter your offender and their families rather than be violated by the religious judicial system.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:22:44 PM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

And why are you still here capitalist piece of ****. You deserve to be beaten to death with baseball bats.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:42:42 PM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

Shut up you black piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2013 3:25 AM, Country Carpenter wrote:
[...]

CC, you appear to be a very disturbed individual and your foul language
spewing rants show you to be a quite incorrigible delinquent. Goodbye,
I won't see you anymore. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Life's too short for antagonists.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

CC, you appear to be a very disturbed individual and your foul language
spewing rants show you to be a quite incorrigible delinquent. Goodbye,
I won't see you anymore. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 07:27:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Goodbye,
I won't see you anymore. ^_^

TDD