Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Default Woodworker interrogated by Secret Service

On 6/17/2013 3:56 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Ever consider living in Oregon?

"The Daring Dufas" wrote:

Oregon is a nice place I suppose but probably gets too cold for me
depending on which part of the state I went to. I live in the
Southeast with our humid subtropical climate here in Alabamastan.
The temps have been 90°F+ with 100% humidity here lately and my
joints don't hurt unless one of our infamous thunderstorms decides
to make an appearance.

snip

Oregon has some unique medical programs available for it's citizens.

Might want to check them out.

Lew

This is my home, 25 years ago I did my world and state to state
traveling. When I got back from working overseas and spending some time
in Mexico, I went to work for a company in Californiastan traveling all
over that place but the closest I got to Oregon was when I traveled to
Northern Californiastan. I imagine the climate and folks in the far
North of Californiastan are a lot like Oregonians. I know the folks in
Northern Californiastan are nothing like those in the Southern part of
the state. I won't be doing any traveling, heck I haven't even driven
since dropping dead May 10th. Alabamastan is my home and I won't/can't
leave it because all my pals are here even Sandy The Barking Rat who
adopted me after her owner died. ^_^

TDD