Posted to alt.home.repair

Default As we celebrate National Donut Day...

let us remember that freedom of speech doesn't include the right to yell
"DONUT!" in a crowded police station!
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

--

Perhaps you could use a donut to fix your generic deck chair.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Is the right to keep and talk about donuts
protected by the Constitution of the United
States, or Bill of Rights?

Perhaps stores will post signs "Donut free
zone" and we'll have to shop else where.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message m...
let us remember that freedom of speech doesn't
include the right to yell "DONUT!" in a crowded
police station!
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2013 1:13 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
let us remember that freedom of speech doesn't include the right to yell
"DONUT!" in a crowded police station!

There is a new cop killer donut:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/lif...cid=hero_media
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 14:20:27 -0400, Frank
wrote:

There is a new cop killer donut:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/lif...cid=hero_media

Man, that looks good enough to eat. Twice.

Micky D is starting a night owl breakfast for late night people.

I've made this and survived by sharing on July 4th.

http://www.pauladeen.com/index.php/recipes/view2/bill_nicholsons_krispy_kreme_bread_pudding/
sinfully sweet dessert feeds a crowd.

Servings: 20-24 servings
Prep Time: 45 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
Difficulty: Easy

Ingredients Add to grocery list

1 pinch salt
1 9 ounce box raisins
2 Eggs, beaten
2 4.5-oz cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
1 14-oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
2 dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts
1 or 2 teaspoon cinnamon

Butter Rum Sauce:
1 stick butter
1 pound box confectioner’s sugar
Rum to taste

Awesome donuts - I swear!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Is the right to keep and talk about donuts
protected by the Constitution of the United
States, or Bill of Rights?

Yes, but the NSA knows how many donuts you eat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 13:13:32 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

let us remember that freedom of speech doesn't include the right to yell
"DONUT!" in a crowded police station!

As long as the donut is unarmed, it's ok. But if it's packing a gun,
you could have a big problem. (Unless your donut has a NRA license to
carry a gun).

Posted to alt.home.repair

You mean donuts don't have the right to keep and bear arms?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote:

let us remember that freedom of speech doesn't include the right to yell
"DONUT!" in a crowded police station!

As long as the donut is unarmed, it's ok. But if it's packing a gun,
you could have a big problem. (Unless your donut has a NRA license to
carry a gun).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/11/2013 5:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You mean donuts don't have the right to keep and bear arms?
.

Donuts don't have arms silly! o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
# You mean donuts don't have the right to keep and bear arms?
..

No they have the "ring" to do so..

Posted to alt.home.repair

Where do pollacks keep their armies?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...
On 6/11/2013 5:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You mean donuts don't have the right to keep and bear arms?
.

Donuts don't have arms silly! o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair