Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Free donut day

http://tinyurl.com/2873x22

Are you ready for some fun? Enjoy a FREE DONUT
with any beverage purchase* and celebrate National
Donut Day at Dunkin' Donuts. It's one day only, so make
sure to RSVP so you don't forget. It's going to be
DDelicious!

Plus, we will also be announcing the Grand Prize Winner
of Create Dunkin's Next Donut Contest!

Check out the final dozen donuts below. Want to make a
donut for fun? Visit http://www.dunkindonuts.com/donut

*Offer valid all day on 6/4/10. Store hours may vary by
location. While supplies last. Limited time offer. Price and
participation may vary.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2873x22

Are you ready for some fun? Enjoy a FREE DONUT
with any beverage purchase* and celebrate National
Donut Day at Dunkin' Donuts. It's one day only, so make
sure to RSVP so you don't forget. It's going to be
DDelicious!

Plus, we will also be announcing the Grand Prize Winner
of Create Dunkin's Next Donut Contest!

Check out the final dozen donuts below. Want to make a
donut for fun? Visit http://www.dunkindonuts.com/donut

*Offer valid all day on 6/4/10. Store hours may vary by
location. While supplies last. Limited time offer. Price and
participation may vary.

It would take a lot more than that to get me inside a doughnut
shop. Probably a gun to my head as they carry me in.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2873x22

Are you ready for some fun? Enjoy a FREE DONUT
with any beverage purchase* and celebrate National
Donut Day at Dunkin' Donuts. It's one day only, so make
sure to RSVP so you don't forget. It's going to be
DDelicious!

I got that beat. About 5 years ago, I went in to get get printed for my CCW renewal at
the County Sheriff's. Just out side the room they print people in was a table with a box
of Krispy Kreems. I started laughing and the deputy asked me if I'd like one. Pretty
darn tasty. The deputy was leaving for Iraq in the next few days.

Most cops are really good people imho. Social workers that really put it on the line.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller