Stormin Mormon

Default Krispy Kreme free donut day

_Krispy Kreme Doughnuts_ ( http://krispykreme.com/ )

go ahead........reward yourselves for a job well done and have a
free
donut on krispy kreme, friday, June 3

JK

I'm not a KK fan, but I thought they always give free Donuts. First and only
time I've been, somebody told me to wait for the Hot Donuts sign, and you'll
get a free donut, straight out of the oven.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

_Krispy Kreme Doughnuts_ ( http://krispykreme.com/ )

go ahead........reward yourselves for a job well done and have a
free
donut on krispy kreme, friday, June 3

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons (hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"JK" wrote in message
I'm not a KK fan, but I thought they always give free Donuts. First and

only
time I've been, somebody told me to wait for the Hot Donuts sign, and

you'll
get a free donut, straight out of the oven.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

_Krispy Kreme Doughnuts_ ( http://krispykreme.com/ )

go ahead........reward yourselves for a job well done and have a
free
donut on krispy kreme, friday, June 3

Calvin Henry-Cotnam

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy ) said...

up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons (hot
or cold).

Possibly one reason why the Canadian operation is going/has gone bankrupt!

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
- Napoleon

Dr. Hardcrab

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote

up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons
(hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

and yer proud of yer Moose**** er, Moosehead beer, eh?

Dumbass Canuck....

Michael Dauria

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy wrote:
up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons (hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

Aren't they owned by Wendy's? According to the Wendy's page they are. I
think Wendy's is a US company.

--

"JK" wrote in message

I'm not a KK fan, but I thought they always give free Donuts. First and

only

time I've been, somebody told me to wait for the Hot Donuts sign, and

you'll

get a free donut, straight out of the oven.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

_Krispy Kreme Doughnuts_ ( http://krispykreme.com/ )

go ahead........reward yourselves for a job well done and have a
free
donut on krispy kreme, friday, June 3

Andy Hill

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote:
up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons (hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

Heh. KK is a chain. Pretty much by definition, it's gonna be mediocre.

If you're ever down in the Midwest, I invite you to visit Angel Cream Donuts
in East Alton, Illinois. Little hole-in-the-wall coffee shop that's been there
at least 40 years. Best damn donuts in the world. Almost makes me miss
leaving the Rust Belt. Almost.

G Henslee

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy wrote:
up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons (hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

--

What a stupid thing to say. Even stupider than the OP's post to begin with.
Des Perado

Good for you Dr. Hardcarb! I am ashamed to have to admit that I am a Canuck
when I hear idiots like this slamming the best neighbors anyone could hope
for. There is so much American bashing here in Canada and it is very
annoying to have to listen to. I have wondered over the years where the
dislike for Americans comes from and can only chalk it up to jealousy on the
part of these ignorant Canadians who bash America at every opportunity. We
have half the problems to contend with that you do and we can't even cope
with that. Imagine if Canada was a superpower like America and we had to
actually get involved in World Affairs and not just sit on the sidelines and
snipe at what the US does to try to make the world a safer place for all
freedom loving peoples. Canada can't even tie her own shoes, let alone
defend herself or anyone else.
Please accept my apologies for the bashing you get from ignorant Canadians
and accept my sincere gratitude for being such a good friend to us poor
little Canadians.

Des

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote

up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in

and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons
(hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

and yer proud of yer Moose**** er, Moosehead beer, eh?

Dumbass Canuck....

Edwin Pawlowski

"Des Perado" wrote in message
Please accept my apologies for the bashing you get from ignorant Canadians
and accept my sincere gratitude for being such a good friend to us poor
little Canadians.

Des

Accepted here. I understand that there are nut cases in every country.
OTOH I do business with a few neighbors from the north and they are first
class, wonderful people. I'm also going to vacation in Canada again this
year.
Ed

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy wrote:
up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons (hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

--

Go blow a moose you stupid canuck.

bill a

I think the USA bashing is primarily driven by the media there, and that
situation is not
so different from how the media was in the USA not so long ago.
The average person there should start getting more involved in their news
sources
and holding them to task on objectivity, etc. The bashing does hurt your
economy.
I know personally of many folks (including myself) who have curtailed
Canadian fishing
trips and the like because of things said by your politicians and media.

Bill

"Des Perado" wrote in message
[...]

HeyBub

Des Perado wrote:
[...]

No problem. I've always thought of Canada as America's attic. And, like many
attics, it has a crazy relative or two stashed out of sight - from time to
time we hear screaming and stomping around, so we know you're there.

The attic also has some really neat stuff that we might need someday. I
fully expect the western provinces to eventually become states, Quebec to
join the European Union, and the eastern provinces to smell fishy.

Dr. Hardcrab

"Des Perado" wrote in message
[...]

Well, I am sorry I even responded to him/her/it. Most of the times I let
trolls flounder out in cyberspace. Guess I was in a ****y mood last
night...;-]

There are people like that everywhere. I would almost bet the farm that are
just as many Americans bashing Canadians.

Like Rodney King once asked:

"Can't we all just get a long............baseball bat and beat the crap out
of each other??"

No.....wait............that was DeNiro in "The
Untouchables".............no.....

nevermind.....

Stretch

Here in South Carolina, and most of the rest of the south of the USA,
people LOVE Krispy Kreme. I thing they are Good but not Great, but
wadya expect, I'm a yankee. Like anything else, there are regional
tastes and different people like different things. It depends on where
you grew up & what you grew up with. Different opinions and tastes is
what makes the world go around.

Stretch

Calvin Henry-Cotnam

bill a ) said...

I think the USA bashing is primarily driven by the media there,

If that is what you think, then you've got another think coming... ;-)

Sad to say, our government is routinely guilty of USA bashing very often,
except when it suits them otherwise.

I can cite examples in Hansard (the transcripts of Parliament) where
someone in the opposition cites something that works well in the USA,
only to be put down by members on the government side with comments
like, "If you like the USA so much, why don't you go live there?!?"

Ya know, the key to being the best country in the world is to focus on
the things you do best and try to better them, and look what others do
better than you and copy them! None of us does everything perectly, and
we can all learn from others.

Of course, as I said above, sometimes our government officals aren't so
into USA bashing. Recently our former Prime Minister testified at a
hearing into a scandal on mis-spent funds. When it came to some spending
involving golf balls with his name on it, he opened a brief case full
of golf balls he had been given and proceeded to read the names on them,
such as "Bill Clinton", "George W Bush", etc.

In other words, the same guy who led the way to cry, "Why don't you go
live there", was saying, "If it's OK for the Americans to do it, then
it is OK for us to".

Ah well, this is the same man who sent troops to Bosnia despite there
not being a UN resolution to do so...

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
- Napoleon
NOTE: if replying by email, remove "remove." and ".invalid"

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Stupid american idiots would not know quality if it **** on their mommas.
And as far a fair and balanced reporting by the news media---how can anyone
even suggest that white house media coverage is anything but biased, slanted
and directed at an idiot public???
Stay in your own country, we don't want you up here unless its during
hunting season so we have valid alibis.
You are a nation of war criminals and baby killers.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Stretch" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here in South Carolina, and most of the rest of the south of the USA,
people LOVE Krispy Kreme. I thing they are Good but not Great, but
wadya expect, I'm a yankee. Like anything else, there are regional
tastes and different people like different things. It depends on where
you grew up & what you grew up with. Different opinions and tastes is
what makes the world go around.

Stretch

Edwin Pawlowski

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in
message ...
Stupid american idiots would not know quality if it **** on their mommas.
And as far a fair and balanced reporting by the news media---how can
anyone
even suggest that white house media coverage is anything but biased,
slanted
and directed at an idiot public???
Stay in your own country, we don't want you up here unless its during
hunting season so we have valid alibis.
You are a nation of war criminals and baby killers.

--

Concrete and Stucco guy. Sounds like a person that makes his living doing
that sort of work. I'm impressed with your business and social skills.

You do a wonderful job of representing your countrymen and your business.

bill a

well said.
Stucco guy has proven that profound ignorance is in every country,
especially his.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

Concrete and Stucco guy. Sounds like a person that makes his living doing
that sort of work. I'm impressed with your business and social skills.
Posting rubbish is a wonderful way of generating the good publicity your
prospective customers want to see. Offers will be coming from all over to
have you work on the fellow citizens homes.

You do a wonderful job of representing your countrymen and your business.

G Henslee

bill a wrote:
well said.
Stucco guy has proven that profound ignorance is in every country,
especially his.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

Concrete and Stucco guy. Sounds like a person that makes his living
doing that sort of work. I'm impressed with your business and social
skills. Posting rubbish is a wonderful way of generating the good
publicity your prospective customers want to see. Offers will be
coming from all over to have you work on the fellow citizens homes.

You do a wonderful job of representing your countrymen and your business.

What's a canuck know about stucco? Once coat wonder.

Now really...

ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Do my biz in canada for canadians, would never, ever work for cheapskate,
knowitall yanks. Biz is great, prebooked by a month and a half.
All canadians hate the foul mouthed, cowardly lot to our south. We figure
they are closet homos made miserable by their own hypocracy. Yes, hating
the hated is good for biz.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Usmiech" wrote in message
news:1117848760.8560083c6b40815bbe395ff6fcab85de@b ubbanews...
ugh! barf!

HorneTD

"Usmiech" wrote in message
news:1117848760.8560083c6b40815bbe395ff6fcab85de@b ubbanews...

ugh! barf!

Please don't feed the trolls.
--
Tom Horne

Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to.
We're just working men and woman most remarkable like you.