Des Perado

Good for you Dr. Hardcarb! I am ashamed to have to admit that I am a Canuck
when I hear idiots like this slamming the best neighbors anyone could hope
for. There is so much American bashing here in Canada and it is very
annoying to have to listen to. I have wondered over the years where the
dislike for Americans comes from and can only chalk it up to jealousy on the
part of these ignorant Canadians who bash America at every opportunity. We
have half the problems to contend with that you do and we can't even cope
with that. Imagine if Canada was a superpower like America and we had to
actually get involved in World Affairs and not just sit on the sidelines and
snipe at what the US does to try to make the world a safer place for all
freedom loving peoples. Canada can't even tie her own shoes, let alone
defend herself or anyone else.
Please accept my apologies for the bashing you get from ignorant Canadians
and accept my sincere gratitude for being such a good friend to us poor
little Canadians.

Des

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote

up here in canda its free donut day at KK every day...you just walk in

and
say they taste like rat **** when compared to canada's own tim hortons
(hot
or cold).
KK is proof americans can't do anything right.

and yer proud of yer Moose**** er, Moosehead beer, eh?

Dumbass Canuck....