Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawyers Conspiracy

Lawyers Conspiracy

There is a conspiracy by law schools to continue turning the US into a police state. An idiot enforces the law and the plutocrat bribes the tyrant to make the law. The FBI is useless. (Full Blooded Idiots)

Raze Harvard.
Posted to alt.home.repair

US Judges are the enemy wrote:

There is a conspiracy by law schools to continue turning the US
into a police state.

Do you think there is a lot of legal business for lawyers to conduct in
a police state?

Do you think that being a lawyer in Russia, China, or islamic / arab
countries is popular or lucrative?

An idiot enforces the law and the plutocrat bribes the tyrant to
make the law.

You mean laws like the patriot act?

The FBI is useless. (Full Blooded Idiots)

Is that better (or worse) than being half-blooded idiots?

Raze Harvard.

You mean Yale, don't you?
Senior Member

What a coincidence.

I just attended my nephew's graduation ceremony last Friday. My sister's son graduated from Law at the University of Manitoba and began articling for the Crown Prosecutor's Office here in Winnipeg before he even received his diploma.

US Judges: If there were any conspiracies going on, then he'd know about them and would have said something. He didn't say squat to me about it, and so whatever conspiricy you're talking about must just be amongst US lawyers, or only lawyers in Washington, DC, or only lawyers working for the US government.

Just glad I don't have to kill my nephew with a baseball bat.

Let the lawyers begin ........... Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 0 November 1st 11 08:53 PM
OT-Will BP survive the lawyers? Azotic Metalworking 31 June 29th 10 02:38 PM
Must be a conspiracy brass monkey UK diy 3 March 6th 10 10:12 AM
OT - Katrina Lawyers Bugs Metalworking 0 September 10th 05 01:57 PM
Any lawyers on the list? Harold & Susan Vordos Metalworking 146 May 13th 04 05:25 PM