Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Service minded cop saves home

Nice that some cops are there to protect and serve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zMuoRq3v4

My kind of public servant.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/21/2013 10:34 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Nice that some cops are there to protect and serve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zMuoRq3v4

My kind of public servant.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

I'd like to think that *anyone* in that situation would have acted
similarly.

Unfortunately, what I'd like to think and what I actually believe are
two different things

In any case good for the deputy for stepping up and keeping a bad
situation from getting much worse.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'd guess that most people would stand back, and wait for the fire department. Might or might not actuall "CALL" the fire department. I can imagine a cop saying "not my job" and sitting in his patrol car, and watch.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Nate Nagel" wrote in message ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zMuoRq3v4

I'd like to think that *anyone* in that situation would have acted
similarly.

Unfortunately, what I'd like to think and what I actually believe are
two different things

In any case good for the deputy for stepping up and keeping a bad
situation from getting much worse.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Tap saves the day [email protected] Metalworking 2 October 20th 12 06:23 PM
Pet saves family from fire Oren[_2_] Home Repair 2 September 15th 11 05:26 AM
SBR saves the day Tim S UK diy 6 September 16th 09 12:12 AM
Lets all remember to be safety minded. Anthony Metalworking 42 May 28th 05 05:41 AM
Needed: Electron-Minded Guru Owen Lowe Woodturning 20 August 31st 04 05:07 PM