Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The government ruined the gas can...

"Soap doesn’t work. Toilets don’t flush. Clothes washers don’t clean. Light
bulbs don’t illuminate. Refrigerators break too soon. Paint discolors.
Lawnmowers have to be hacked. It’s all caused by idiotic government
regulations that are wrecking our lives one consumer product at a time, all
in ways we hardly notice...

"The whole trend began in (wait for it) California. Regulations began in
2000, with the idea of preventing spillage. The notion spread and was picked
up by the EPA, which is always looking for new and innovative ways to spread
as much human misery as possible."

And check the part about "exploding" gas cans!

http://lfb.org/today/how-government-wrecked-the-gas-can/